Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fall camp thread 2024

I'm also a fan of putting big ass dudes in the slot and forcing some nickel back to tackle them 15 times a game
skin game archer GIF

Not a lot of surprises here other than:

1. Wtf is a Derek Branch?
2. The day that we see our most electric players back returning punts, instead of guys coming off knee surgery, will be a joyous, wonderful day for Husker football. I can't wait for it.
I think most are selling IGC short. I really think he could have 300+ yards this year.

2 years ago, the only thing that held him back was between the years...but he had all of the physical tools you could ask for and flashed early on in 2022. Last year he went done game 1. But he seems better than ever at this point. I truly feel that we would be a starter on a handful of other B1G teams.

Cant wait to see Barney play. Rhule is critical on freshman wideouts earning it and knowing their playbook, and he cant get enough of this guy.

Kinda disappointed in Malachi. I know hes been banged up but, really thought he would be further ahead after a strong end to last year.
I don't think there is anything to be disappointed in just because of where he is on the depth chart right now. He will play and play a lot. There is a big difference between him at the #3 and Alex Bullock at #3. This room is so much deeper and more talented than it was 12 months ago. It's insane.

How is that manifesting in his play though? Is he dropping passes because he's nervous? Is he running the wrong route because he's not able to focus?

The mental aspect is important, but only to the point where it impacts what you're doing physically. Ultimately, his ability to physically perform is what determines whether he'll play, so what are the mental/confidence issues doing to his play?
From the outside looking in, so this is obviously just a guess, but if I were to break down what I think is going on with MC it would be:

1. His mental struggles are mostly related to playing through pain and toughness
2. He seems to be "hurt" and on the bike a lot and therefore not practicing
3. When you barely practice all week and then tell Rhule you're good to go on game day, I'm guessing you won't play much because the staff and your teammates can't trust you. Even if you're all-world athletically, you haven't taken care of business during the week so you ride the pine.

Again, just a guess, but this looks like the issue to me.

I think most are selling IGC short. I really think he could have 300+ yards this year.

2 years ago, the only thing that held him back was between the years...but he had all of the physical tools you could ask for and flashed early on in 2022. Last year he went done game 1. But he seems better than ever at this point. I truly feel that we would be a starter on a handful of other B1G teams.

I don't think there is anything to be disappointed in just because of where he is on the depth chart right now. He will play and play a lot. There is a big difference between him at the #3 and Alex Bullock at #3. This room is so much deeper and more talented than it was 12 months ago. It's insane.

Was he the one with the dad drama on twitter?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back