Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fall camp thread 2024

He's not wrong that Nebraska fans on X are soft.
I don't know why you'd do anything other than laugh at that. It's a good troll. Dylan is a little chunky.

I'm actually too afraid to look, are there NU fans actually in their feelings over that? JFC that would be so embarrassing hypothetically.

That is the lightest, most good natured troll attempt ever in the history of trolling. Surely none of our fans took the bait and got emotional over it.

Dylan hasn't been fat since he decomitted from Georgia.
That's fine.... I don't have access to his ht, wt & BMI charts. And I don't frankly care. I only care if he's gonna ball out for us this year (which he is).

I'm saying it's a fun lighthearted troll from an opponent that knows it's going to lose by 3 TDS+ on Saturday, not worthy of a bunch of "uh actually" retorts.

IMG_1693.jpeg

Week 1 depth chart is out. Interesting the only "ORs" are at RB & on special teams.

Not a lot of surprises here other than:

1. Wtf is a Derek Branch?
2. The day that we see our most electric players back returning punts, instead of guys coming off knee surgery, will be a joyous, wonderful day for Husker football. I can't wait for it.

2. The day that we see our most electric players back returning punts, instead of guys coming off knee surgery, will be a joyous, wonderful day for Husker football. I can't wait for it.

Same. Jalen Lloyd is between 4-6 on the depth chart and isn't returning kicks? Might be the most explosive player in the conference

Yeah between Branch and Stewart those two dudes weren't mentioned at all were they?

Both in the safety 2-deep. That's interesting.

Same. Jalen Lloyd is between 4-6 on the depth chart and isn't returning kicks? Might be the most explosive player in the conference
I was just thinking of Jacory Barney, but yeah point remains.
Yeah between Branch and Stewart those two dudes weren't mentioned at all were they?

Both in the safety 2-deep. That's interesting.
I at least know who Rahmir Stewart is. I have no idea who Derek Branch is.

Cant wait to see Barney play. Rhule is critical on freshman wideouts earning it and knowing their playbook, and he cant get enough of this guy.

Kinda disappointed in Malachi. I know hes been banged up but, really thought he would be further ahead after a strong end to last year.

4 co-starters at RB is nonsense. IGC returning punts is the safe option and in my opinion a mistake. Should be Barney. Even though it's a surprise I like seeing Rahmir Stewart as the #2 Rover. I really liked him coming out of high school.
This year's RB room is a pretty unique scenario though. You've got two veteran backs who have both been the starter at times previous, coming off injury. Then you've got a young back who started the last half of this past season, and a young back who transferred in and is probably the best pass catcher of the group. I really think that they're planning on going with a committee approach to see who performs the best when the lights are on.

Cant wait to see Barney play. Rhule is critical on freshman wideouts earning it and knowing their playbook, and he cant get enough of this guy.

Kinda disappointed in Malachi. I know hes been banged up but, really thought he would be further ahead after a strong end to last year.

I don’t know if being disappointed in Malachi is necessary. He’s behind an All-ACC WR and our best playmaker from last year.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back