Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

End of Hoiberg era mirroring end of Miles era (2 Viewers)

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Oh I know and I'm certain that's a part of it. That doesn't change the fact that we need a coach who can motivate his players.
I was talking with a friend about the emotion of our players. We just haven’t had a get in your face baller in years. Bryce and Jamarquez don’t know what emotion is. Tominaga is the closest thing we have. Minnesota showed that last night.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG

Toe

Wide Receiver
creepy-condescending-wonka.jpg

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Part of my reason for making this thread is doing reverse psychology on the NU hoops hex.
I'm the only one putting effort into reversing the Nebrasketball hex. The rest of you are just sitting around bitching about our suckiness - Herb, on the other hand, he went out and did something about it.

Bill Murray Drink GIF

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Eagerly waiting for some of my futbol hawt takes to get bumped and made fun of in the near future.
I'll bet Matt Rhule doesn't have it in him next year to finish a surprise 10-2 in the new B1G, qualify for the 12-team playoff then win three games in the CFP. I'm announcing to the world that this will NOT happen in 2024. Gosh, I hope I don't get made fun of if/when this crazy thing actually occurred. I would feel so dumb.

Please Matt Rhule, DON'T let this happen in 2024. The sanctity of my message board predictions needs to be maintained at all cost. Just go a nice 6-6 and call it a day. Don't go 10-2 and be the surprise team of CFB in 2024. People would expose this take and I'd feel dumb. That would be so terrible.

ISUforNU

Cornerback
Elite Member
I'll bet Matt Rhule doesn't have it in him next year to finish a surprise 10-2 in the new B1G, qualify for the 12-team playoff then win three games in the CFP. I'm announcing to the world that this will NOT happen in 2024. Gosh, I hope I don't get made fun of if/when this crazy thing actually occurred. I would feel so dumb.

Please Matt Rhule, DON'T let this happen in 2024. The sanctity of my message board predictions needs to be maintained at all cost. Just go a nice 6-6 and call it a day. Don't go 10-2 and be the surprise team of CFB in 2024. People would expose this take and I'd feel dumb. That would be so terrible.
You talk a LOT.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG

ISUforNU

Cornerback
Elite Member
Yes, normally YOU prefer to be the one who's wrong! Remember when you said this and then the exact opposite happened? That was awesome.

Let us know how the McCord-Raiola QB room is looking for 2024. Should be a heck of a battle in the spring. I probably give the edge to McCord. Will be fun to see him in the scarlet & cream. 👍

View attachment 32325

I comment wasn't about being right or wrong it was about volumes you type.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I comment wasn't about being right or wrong it was about volumes you type.
Uh Huh Sure GIF

But you're correct, I type a lot. And if you don't have me on ignore you're forced to read it. Every. Word.

I do have a suggestion for you but I don't want to exceed my per post word limit.

Have an outstanding day & wish you the best in your internet policing endeavors.

ISUforNU

Cornerback
Elite Member
Uh Huh Sure GIF

But you're correct, I type a lot. (Should have ended it there) And if you don't have me on ignore you're forced to read it. Every. Word. (Wrong)

I do have a suggestion for you but I don't want to exceed my per post word limit. (Thanks)

Have an outstanding day & wish you the best in your internet policing endeavors. (Same to you)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds