Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Do you know a waterboy / insideher? (1 Viewer)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Correct. Literally all information starts at NCIU.
driving chris farley GIF

NTXHusker

Linebacker
I don’t know anyone but my super smart brain could invent some juicy rumors.

For example, Dylan Raiola is pregnant.
He’s not pregnant. He was just seen hanging out around Tracey Morgan at the Walmart on 27th and Superior.

So at best he is LIKELY pregnant

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
I figured I would put this post out just in case there's any untapped sources out there that we could get some more information or nugs from this year. We do still have access to our waterboy(s) from last year and obviously still all of our usual sources, but the more the merrier. I think this year will be one where a lot of people are interested in what is going on at practice and behind the scenes with Dylan Raiola and all of the other big changes around the program.

So, if you know a "waterboy" or anyone that works within or close to the program - or have any other inside source that would be willing to give us some nugs, please let me know. I think most of you know but we get info from basically everywhere - "waterboys" on the team, referees at practice, mid-high level boosters, relatives of coaches, realtors, hotel employees, etc etc.

We are not an official "media" company, which can be good and bad. Bad that we aren't just handed access like Rivals, 247, Tater Island, etc are. But good in that we don't have to get approval to share any info that we get; and I think we have proven that our info is typically better than all of there's is as well. The University can dictate what those other companies can and cannot share. We just do whatever we want.

What we can offer you and/or your insideher:

-Money. We could set up a monthly amount for practice write-ups plus additional for any juicy random nugs.
-Free membership(s)
-Love and affection
-Free tax advice from @Jim14510

Anonymity would obviously be guaranteed

We have always gone out of the way to ensure that the identity of our sources are never compromised. I do not even know the names of any of the waterboys we have used. If there is ever info that would get back to the person who supplied it, we will not post it.

With all that said, if you know anyone please let one of us know.
<3 8—>

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
So, @alt f4 are you back in this coming season?

Last fall was amazing with Saturdays off. I did miss the practices though. Was able to go to a few games with the boys and my dad, tailgate with wife and daughter.

Rhule doesn't have in season officials anyways. Just for scrimmages in spring and fall.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Last fall was amazing with Saturdays off. I did miss the practices though. Was able to go to a few games with the boys and my dad, tailgate with wife and daughter.

Rhule doesn't have in season officials anyways. Just for scrimmages in spring and fall.
Sounds like it was a darn good year for you. I was just curious if you were doing the practice thing again. Thanks for the insight on how that works with Rhule now.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds