Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

DeanO (1 Viewer)

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
I shared a post with some mods here today that’ll show you how contradictory RSS is.

I hate to toot my own horn, but I’ve got a great memory to the point that anything I read I remember, maybe not word for word, but I remember the point.

I remember @slattimer in 2017 maybe early 2018 asking what the RSS mods reaction would be when scrollers got mad that Frost’s culture wasn’t instilled in a year or even two. His question was never taken seriously or answered.

Read post 93 here. Apparently it’s been the official RSS position that culture can be established in like 4 months. i can’t not remember Dean said that.
For some reason that thread is not locked. You could easily go in and let him know how bad his take was.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I shared a post with some mods here today that’ll show you how contradictory RSS is.

I hate to toot my own horn, but I’ve got a great memory to the point that anything I read I remember, maybe not word for word, but I remember the point.

I remember @slattimer in 2017 maybe early 2018 asking what the RSS mods reaction would be when scrollers got mad that Frost’s culture wasn’t instilled in a year or even two. His question was never taken seriously or answered.

Read post 93 here. Apparently it’s been the official RSS position that culture can be established in like 4 months. i can’t not remember Dean said that.
Ugh, that take on culture already being established...LOL. I don't know if I railed on that or not, I do remember saying something, but that was so damn ridiculous. Anyone that says that sort of thing doesn't have a clue...but we all knew that anyways...

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Ugh, that take on culture already being established...LOL. I don't know if I railed on that or not, I do remember saying something, but that was so damn ridiculous. Anyone that says that sort of thing doesn't have a clue...but we all knew that anyways...

My memory truly is a curse and a gift. I seriously remember you asking that question; nobody even acknowledging you and then like a month later Dean saying this. Contrast that to tunnel talk today... Good Lord

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I hate that fucktard. Oddly enough, he started following me on tater island after I kept calling him a racist.

He’s easily the dumbest person I’ve ever interacted with and that’s not hyperbole. I got a Chile stint for posting his twitter profile on RSS. That was the reason my profile pic for awhile was Jon Gotti as I just didn’t trust anyone who hasn’t done time.

Simce then, I’ve learned he’s a roofer that lives in a trailer in Oklahoma.

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
I started a thread. Tried not to be too assholesh so it wouldn’t get immediately deleted.

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
I was going to ask the question in chat again and see how they answered. You done ruined it David Joe

200.gif

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I don't have any issue with Callahan and his staff

But man oh man, the RSS forum is the biggest clusterfuck of a forum that I have ever seen

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
I guess I don't know. I think that might have been Mongo or Matya, not positive. If it was Dean, then I feel bad for laughing.

Also, whoever DeanO is, should probably be over here...lol
I want to say it was Nate who lost his grandfather. Dean's mother had been hospitalized, but she has since been released. That's for COVID. There may have been some other time in the past where Dean had either a sick or dead grandmother and it interfered with something board-related. Someone else will have to help me out there.
I think you’re right. If I remember right Nate’s grandfather or grandmother died of covid. And at same time Dean had family member sick. But not real sure

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Anyone else think GO B1G RED thinks he’s a bit smarter than he truly is?
He’ll basically say anything to make the staff look bad. His entire view of the program is slanted due to some sort of vendetta.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds