Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

DeanO (1 Viewer)

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
Looks like his posts/thread has been deleted. What was he referencing?

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Deab with post #3 in this one:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I don't get it... Do bowl game practices matter or not? Do they only matter if it's a month as opposed to a week?

HOL is the most contradicting shit. I bet in October 2021 Dean will post how Nebraska really wishes they got that week back in December to help them beat Michigan State.

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I laughed at this until I remembered. Wasn’t it Dean’s grandmother that just died
I want to say it was Nate who lost his grandfather. Dean's mother had been hospitalized, but she has since been released. That's for COVID. There may have been some other time in the past where Dean had either a sick or dead grandmother and it interfered with something board-related. Someone else will have to help me out there.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I don't get it... Do bowl game practices matter or not? Do they only matter if it's a month as opposed to a week?

HOL is the most contradicting shit. I bet in October 2021 Dean will post how Nebraska really wishes they got that week back in December to help them beat Michigan State.

I shared a post with some mods here today that’ll show you how contradictory RSS is.

I hate to toot my own horn, but I’ve got a great memory to the point that anything I read I remember, maybe not word for word, but I remember the point.

I remember @slattimer in 2017 maybe early 2018 asking what the RSS mods reaction would be when scrollers got mad that Frost’s culture wasn’t instilled in a year or even two. His question was never taken seriously or answered.

Read post 93 here. Apparently it’s been the official RSS position that culture can be established in like 4 months. i can’t not remember Dean said that.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I want to say it was Nate who lost his grandfather. Dean's mother had been hospitalized, but she has since been released. That's for COVID. There may have been some other time in the past where Dean had either a sick or dead grandmother and it interfered with something board-related. Someone else will have to help me out there.

This is correct as Nate lost his grandfather in Oklahoma to Covid

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Looks like his posts/thread has been deleted. What was he referencing?
Dean's mom I think was hospitalized with Covid. Can't remember whether she was in the ICU, but it sounded like it was at least fairly serious.

I'm all for poking fun at Dean, but joking about parents' health issues is the type of stuff that only happens on the internet for a reason.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Dean's mom I think was hospitalized with Covid. Can't remember whether she was in the ICU, but it sounded like it was at least fairly serious.

I'm all for poking fun at Dean, but joking about parents' health issues is the type of stuff that only happens on the internet for a reason.

His mom has it really bad to the point she had pneumonia and was in really bad shape.

Not a good thing to joke about at all.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I shared a post with some mods here today that’ll show you how contradictory RSS is.

I hate to toot my own horn, but I’ve got a great memory to the point that anything I read I remember, maybe not word for word, but I remember the point.

I remember @slattimer in 2017 maybe early 2018 asking what the RSS mods reaction would be when scrollers got mad that Frost’s culture wasn’t instilled in a year or even two. His question was never taken seriously or answered.

Read post 93 here. Apparently it’s been the official RSS position that culture can be established in like 4 months. i can’t not remember Dean said that.
I think I remember reading that like “uh-oh”... Dean putting himself in the corner again.

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member

I got that part. I was asking about what the article on TOS was about when DeanO was hammering Sean for not having anything about it.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I think I remember reading that like “uh-oh”... Dean putting himself in the corner again.

Reading his portion of TT today I had to bring it up.

Again... I’ve said some stupid fucking shit on there and I cringe at some of the terrible takes I’ve had.

However, I don’t think I’ve ever asserted anything that is 100% physiologically impossible.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds