Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Deano a little racist? (1 Viewer)

IM4NUALWAYS

Linebacker
Elite Member
So, Deano posted this in the chat thread this morning.

He back tracked and said it was all a Ron Brown quote for his book. I get the last part, but I don't read the 3 paragraph as anything RB said to him.

Thought it was interesting. I would ask him about it on Twitter but I am blocked.
1707240329760.png

BillButtlicker

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
He’s just highlighting a marginalized talent group. They’re not appreciated enough.

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
Honestly Dean should get a pass here
Many coaches won’t recruit a white RB. All things being equal the white guy is told to change positions or walk on
I can think of very few college programs which have started a white guy at RB. Even the Booth kid in next yrs class the 1st response is “what position is he switching to”

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Until Nebraska starts an Indian man at RB we will still be a racist university imho

This kind?
1378386033000-SW05-THORPEjim-23.jpg

Or this kind?
9k46BTXLSb.jpg

doublewing

Running Back
LOL. What "other positions" were teams recruiting CMC for? He's 5-11, 205 now. In HS he was smaller than that. It's not like they could do the old switcharoo on him and make him an interior OL.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds