Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Any builders/contractors on the board? Deano may need some help. (2 Viewers)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Didn’t know that. Makes more sense
I've met him probably 3 or 4 times. I will say he was nice to me but his arrogance definitely stood out. He also has built his HOL empire by piggybacking off Nebraska football, his message board rips off paying customers and doesn't nothing but start rumors about the football program. Frost also absolutely hates him.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
We looked at several houses in that neighborhood. Most were garbage, cheap finishes, basically extremely expensive spec houses with Menards bulk fixtures and flooring. They were built by Vladimir Oulianov's crew.

There was one house a bit over $400k which had a wall that was about 80 degrees in the corner. The wood flooring they used came into the wall at an angle. In the corner is was a 2 pieces wider than the other end.
Sounds about right.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
I've met him probably 3 or 4 times. I will say he was nice to me but his arrogance definitely stood out. He also has built his HOL empire by piggybacking off Nebraska football, his message board rips off paying customers and doesn't nothing but start rumors about the football program. Frost also absolutely hates him.
Expound on Frost hates him. I'm surprised considering how he is like a dog with his tail between his legs when it comes to reporting anything even remotely negatively about the Program. I can only imagine Gerrod L has the noose tightly around Deano's neck.

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
Expound on Frost hates him. I'm surprised considering how he is like a dog with his tail between his legs when it comes to reporting anything even remotely negatively about the Program. I can only imagine Gerrod L has the noose tightly around Deano's neck.
I had always heard they treat him like the nerd who is trying to get into the cool kids club.
Basically their useful idiot but he wants to be included so badly he doesn’t realize they don’t respect him.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member

I had always heard they treat him like the nerd who is trying to get into the cool kids club.
Basically their useful idiot but he wants to be included so badly he doesn’t realize they don’t respect him.
I have always found Callahans sense of humor as very odd on RSS. I could see that scenario cybrrmonky.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
This

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
If he is their puppy, even if they think he's an idiot, his unconditional love and obedience to Gerrod L and Scott should be an invaluable asset to them and hope they invite him to sit at the cool kids table at Firethorn with them once in a while.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds