Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Deano may have let the cat out of the bag (1 Viewer)

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Looks like we may be playing OSU first game. Other than us, they’re the team that has prepared equally. Big10 sticking it to us out of the gate. I’m curious how bad our schedule will be following.

That said, I think I’d rather play them early rather than late.

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Honestly I’m okay with it. Line up and play ball. If we lose, we recover and then run the gauntlet.

I don’t see it so much as punishment as “you two fuckers caused this whole thing, we are lining you two up out of the gate”
I like that!!!
tumblr_n45belRCTs1qdbe91o1_400.gif

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Looks like we may be playing OSU first game. Other than us, they’re the team that has prepared equally. Big10 sticking it to us out of the gate. I’m curious how bad our schedule will be following.

That said, I think I’d rather play them early rather than late.
Makes sense...reward the two programs in the B1G who actually have balls with the first game. The other betas can start by playin with each other...

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
I like how that game sets up early, and no they haven't been putting in nearly the work we have.
I swear I saw several tweets stating that OSU was even breaking rules on practice and preparation since this summer to ensure them being ready.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I swear I saw several tweets stating that OSU was even breaking rules on practice and preparation since this summer to ensure them being ready.

Harbaugh alleged that they were breaking rules. Not sure I saw tweets, but if you saw tweets, that's another data point that might be worth considering. Where there's smoke.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds