Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Casey Thompson In Portal (3 Viewers)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Unfortunately I have seen Georgia Tech play football . . .
Maybe fortunately I have not.

But unfortunately I’ve seen Nebraska Football the last few years and those two things are probably similar

I’m also not as high on Casey as most others are and don’t see him as a game changer by any means

GAHusker

Cornerback
Maybe fortunately I have not.

But unfortunately I’ve seen Nebraska Football the last few years and those two things are probably similar

I’m also not as high on Casey as most others are and don’t see him as a game changer by any means
I just really wanted both, but maybe that was unreasonable. Sims has potential, but he has a long ways to go in my opinion. Qbs very rarely make huge improvements in completion percentage and accuracy, and I see the change to the Big 10 as a step up for him competition wise

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I just really wanted both, but maybe that was unreasonable. Sims has potential, but he has a long ways to go in my opinion. Qbs very rarely make huge improvements in completion percentage and accuracy, and I see the change to the Big 10 as a step up for him competition wise
I don’t expect Sims to light the world on fire . If he’s Adrian with less turnovers and a bowl game then I’m happy in 2023. I just was never a giant Casey fan personally, but I’m also not a giant spread/West Coast/pass happy guy either, so those are probably hand in hand for me. Casey came here for Whip and the starting role and the hope of re-creating Pitt 2021. I never loved that initially so I’m not sad to see him go.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
I just hope and pray that many on here can eventually get over this traumatic event in their future. It’s caused a great amount of pain and suffering. Amen

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
prolly more traumatic for CT at the moment, since the Auburn football press announced while he was there that he now has a brand new formidable competitor for the job who just entered the portal

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
I just hope and pray that many on here can eventually get over this traumatic event in their future. It’s caused a great amount of pain and suffering. Amen
I’ve learned to not get my hopes up regarding any thing Huskers anymore…but I’ll drink all the Rhule aid you have pls…

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds