Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Casey rumblings (3 Viewers)

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
This is the critical thinking that isn’t supposed to exist on cfb message boards
Jay, love your videos w/ ladies, long time watcher . Anywho, we just love our boys up and down and inside out here on tPB. We tell our die hards “Bring it all to the board, just not a fork” BELLLCHHH

NEHusker54

Cornerback
Are we playing telephone game or is there any direct sources on this? I feel like what we’ve heard publicly is very different from this, and “I heard it from a friend who heard from a friend who heard it from another that Casey is messing around” is immediately believed because people want it to be true. “We can’t have nice things” kinda thing. We’ve seen him, Chubba, and Masker do an interview where they all seemed to get along. We’ve seen the OL and WRs talk about how much he’s running through plays with them and how he’s helping folks learn the book. My guess is if there is anything at this point, it’s he’s trying to hold some people accountable who don’t want to hear it from a newbie. And Chubba isn’t, therefore he’s the good guy.

Either this is the start of more leaks and a fucked football season or people are getting spun up over nothing.
This take is too measured. GTFO

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Are we playing telephone game or is there any direct sources on this? I feel like what we’ve heard publicly is very different from this, and “I heard it from a friend who heard from a friend who heard it from another that Casey is messing around” is immediately believed because people want it to be true. “We can’t have nice things” kinda thing. We’ve seen him, Chubba, and Masker do an interview where they all seemed to get along. We’ve seen the OL and WRs talk about how much he’s running through plays with them and how he’s helping folks learn the book. My guess is if there is anything at this point, it’s he’s trying to hold some people accountable who don’t want to hear it from a newbie. And Chubba isn’t, therefore he’s the good guy.

Either this is the start of more leaks and a fucked football season or people are getting spun up over nothing.
Imagine the meltdown if Purdy goes Portal.

Ho • Lee • Fuck

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
These types of rumors are always tough. Most players you’ll get 5 different stories about how good of a teammate they are based on which team “clique” you talk to. If you talk to one of smothers friends then yeah I bet CT is the worst teammate in the world. The QB position especially gets over dramatized but also does have some of the bigger egos.

If CTs a bad teammate we’ll hear about it pretty quickly from practice reports, but 9/10 times these rumors are nothing burgers.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If CTs a bad teammate we’ll hear about it pretty quickly from practice reports
Respectfully: how are we going to hear about this from practice reports? Frost doesn't allow reporters into practice! They get allowed in to 30 min of one practice each fall camp and it's a circle jerk fake practice where they put on fake displays since they know TV cameras are there.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Respectfully: how are we going to hear about this from practice reports? Frost doesn't allow reporters into practice! They get allowed in to 30 min of one practice each fall camp and it's a circle jerk fake practice where they put on fake displays since they know TV cameras are there.
Have you not heard of the Kenyan kitty’s water jug?

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
I like it! Sometimes losers get their feelings hurt when others don't give them attention. Neb fans would get upset at this cause most are old ladies or dudes with their balls cut. He's been working just not with the team at 7 on 7. Big deal!

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
I'm not saying these rumors are true, but would anybody be surprised?

We are days away from practices starting and there is no clear....

QB1
RB 1,2,3
WR 1,2,3
OL is ANYBODY'S GUESS
TE is Vokolek and whoever can still walk without a limp

Are you starting to see why the writers have us around 5th in our division? (Not the Big 10...in our division of the Big 10)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I'm not saying these rumors are true, but would anybody be surprised?

We are days away from practices starting and there is no clear....

QB1
RB 1,2,3
WR 1,2,3
OL is ANYBODY'S GUESS
TE is Vokolek and whoever can still walk without a limp

Are you starting to see why the writers have us around 5th in our division? (Not the Big 10...in our division of the Big 10)
The more I think about it and don’t drink any kool aid, the more I won’t be surprised if Frost doesn’t make it to the back 9 of the season

@Faux Sean Callahan said in the chat last night that Frost simply wasn’t ready to a run a Power 5 program. I’ve refused to believe that over the last few years but shit if that isn’t looking more and more likely. We have simply no identity other than “will most likely pass a lot” in 2022 and Frost has about 6 games to keep his job. Jesus

doublewing

Running Back
If he is a doosh and wins it won't matter.

If you were in Lincoln when Frost transferred in, he was not well liked by the team. That is what fueled some of the Frankie London talk in 97. Once NU started rolling, the team coalesced around him. You forget what a prick a guy is when he's leading you to wins.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member

Because we’re part of the greatest Husker board and the water boy will tell us

Jay Bilzerian

Safety
Elite Member
The more I think about it and don’t drink any kool aid, the more I won’t be surprised if Frost doesn’t make it to the back 9 of the season

@Faux Sean Callahan said in the chat last night that Frost simply wasn’t ready to a run a Power 5 program. I’ve refused to believe that over the last few years but shit if that isn’t looking more and more likely. We have simply no identity other than “will most likely pass a lot” in 2022 and Frost has about 6 games to keep his job. Jesus
Anything less than 5-1 to start the year and he should be gone

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider

Pro tip. Don't read or listen to anything the media tells you, read certain posters on this board and you'll find out.

Next that practice portion is exactly what they do every practice and it isn't fake or fluffed. It's just the early segments of position drills and team vs air.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds