Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Casey rumblings (3 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Fwiw I was eating at The Oven downtown last week with my wife and CT was there eating my himself. Thought that was odd.

Agree.

Can’t have a starting QB that eats at the oven.

Panda Express tier

5bfcc49e-3ca6-43b8-9f57-43cc03feb705_text.gif

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think everyone needs to stop and think for a second. Would Scott Frost ever make a decision regarding the QB position that would turn out to be hilariously bad and cause him to be mocked for years to come? Once you answer that question, you'll know whether this is fact or crap

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
Are we playing telephone game or is there any direct sources on this? I feel like what we’ve heard publicly is very different from this, and “I heard it from a friend who heard from a friend who heard it from another that Casey is messing around” is immediately believed because people want it to be true. “We can’t have nice things” kinda thing. We’ve seen him, Chubba, and Masker do an interview where they all seemed to get along. We’ve seen the OL and WRs talk about how much he’s running through plays with them and how he’s helping folks learn the book. My guess is if there is anything at this point, it’s he’s trying to hold some people accountable who don’t want to hear it from a newbie. And Chubba isn’t, therefore he’s the good guy.

Either this is the start of more leaks and a fucked football season or people are getting spun up over nothing.

Jay Bilzerian

Safety
Elite Member
Are we playing telephone game or is there any direct sources on this? I feel like what we’ve heard publicly is very different from this, and “I heard it from a friend who heard from a friend who heard it from another that Casey is messing around” is immediately believed because people want it to be true. “We can’t have nice things” kinda thing. We’ve seen him, Chubba, and Masker do an interview where they all seemed to get along. We’ve seen the OL and WRs talk about how much he’s running through plays with them and how he’s helping folks learn the book. My guess is if there is anything at this point, it’s he’s trying to hold some people accountable who don’t want to hear it from a newbie. And Chubba isn’t, therefore he’s the good guy.

Either this is the start of more leaks and a fucked football season or people are getting spun up over nothing.
This is the critical thinking that isn’t supposed to exist on cfb message boards

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds