Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers)

Here is a good one. LINK

olorado Buffs WR LaJohntay Wester talking all about Shadildo’s Hail Mary and the dreams it ignited. “I at least want to win a b— game, like, that’s, that’s the least, but the, the major goal is when the natty (national championship). I feel like we really have a shot at winning the natty,” Wester mentioned while talking about what he thinks the Buffs and him could achieve this year.

Nothing makes you think you are a national title contender like a hail Mary victory over one of the bottom teams in the Big 12 at home.
They truly are the yin to Nebraska yang. They get skullfucked into the dust and then two games later are back to national championship talk. Meanwhile Nebraska fans lose in overtime to a ranked team and we have to get our shoe laces taken away from us.

What if we play THEM in a bowl game...
I've actually thought about that. I predicted CU to go 7-5....and I think we could play ourselves down to 7-5. I'm sure the TV execs would love it.

I'm not sure that Hunter and Shadildo would play in a 7-5 bowl though. They may be already in NFL combine mode at that point.

That might turn into a weird situation. Their fans won't travel when they see Shadildo and Hunter aren't playing.

I've actually thought about that. I predicted CU to go 7-5....and I think we could play ourselves down to 7-5. I'm sure the TV execs would love it.

I'm not sure that Hunter and Shadildo would play in a 7-5 bowl though. They may be already in NFL combine mode at that point.

That might turn into a weird situation. Their fans won't travel when they see Shadildo and Hunter aren't playing.
I bet they would play, the media would play it up as super honorable to get Prime a bowl win

I bet they would play, the media would play it up as super honorable to get Prime a bowl win
If they do play....I would not want to play them again. I DO believe we would beat them badly if we played again.

But I think the cheap shot/injury factor might be high in a rematch. Of course we'd injure some of their players too. But they really drag you down to their level when they play you. It's chippy, cheap shot shit. I'd rather play a new/different opponent.

Just don't see them getting 4 more wins. Frankly I don't see them getting the 3 needed to go bowling. They played poorly against a bad Baylor team and got lucky. That could easily be 2 of the 3 worst teams in the Big 12.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back