Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Adrian: injury (1 Viewer)

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Yea that's definitely fair. Like I said I can't really give any more info than I have already. My point was that the totality of his situation, right now, is gnarly, injury + 'band-aid' = gnarly.
What’s odd is that you were willing to go balls deep posting about an injury but in the same sentence you can’t specifically say the type of injury as if we’ll magically tie it to you and figure out who you are? I mean if you’re going to ask us to believe what you said, give us a reason to believe it.

mcgradynu

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
3lKs.gif
Thanks for the reminder to watch this flick… it’s been way too long. Such a classic.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
That's correct. Scary incident
That was scary, and once again showed how Bo's temper was not anything that should be representing our beloved university. The good news for you no concerns about sharing insider info cuz is Bo is selling Liquor Inventory Systems or something crazy like that and I Carl after being on the run from the Law after tuning up his old lady is somehow back as the coach of Cardinal Mooney High School. The Assistant Prosecutor involved in getting the charges dropped has been canned. Maybe the Pelini Brothers threatened him too in a hotel basement

rwhite

Bench Warmer
Adrian has a quite an underbite anyway. Maybe they are going to do surgery after the season to fix that. Was a girl in my high school who had her jaw broken and reset to correct an underbite. They wired her jaw shut for like 6 weeks or something. It was good because she was annoying af and talked non stop. Of course that was 35 years ago so who knows what they can do now.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds