Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

If Adrian Martinez sucked so bad... (1 Viewer)

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
I'll never forget the day when during 2-minute live situation vs 1s, a coach turned to me after a turnover and said, "man he fucking sucks under pressure, we'll never win on a last minute drive with him."
Brutal.

I'll ask what everyone's thinking - which coach?

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'll never forget the day when during 2-minute live situation vs 1s, a coach turned to me after a turnover and said, "man he fucking sucks under pressure, we'll never win on a last minute drive with him."
Do you mean a HS coach who was watching the practice? Or an actual coach on the team?

BTW it was funny bc the notes we got from Frost is that Adrian never did any of that shit in practice so SF was always shocked when he shit his pants in crucial points in games. So it would be funny if Adrian was actually doing that in practice the entire time.

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
Brutal.

I'll ask what everyone's thinking - which coach?

Not a position coach and that's all I'll say.

Do you mean a HS coach who was watching the practice? Or an actual coach on the team?

BTW it was funny bc the notes we got from Frost is that Adrian never did any of that shit in practice so SF was always shocked when he shit his pants in crucial points in games. So it would be funny if Adrian was actually doing that in practice the entire time.

Coach on the team. I always laughed at post-practice press conferences and practice reports. So much bullshit and coach speak.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Not a position coach and that's all I'll say.
giphy.gif

...Frost??

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds