Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023-24 Portal Szn (6 Viewers)

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
No one could get 3 qbs out of the portal. Even two is difficult.

People transfer to play, not sit on the bench.
I wouldn’t think it’d be tough for Nebraska to get two. They basically need a whole new QB room. Get an older transfer and another a few years behind him makes plenty of sense, and I’d think it’d make sense to the younger guy as well.

Sure they transfer to play but there’s also a reason why they aren’t.
I think we have to live with HH being a backup.
I’d be really disappointed in that. I’d think the coaching staff would be too.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wouldn’t think it’d be tough for Nebraska to get two. They basically need a whole new QB room. Get an older transfer and another a few years behind him makes plenty of sense, and I’d think it’d make sense to the younger guy as well.

Sure they transfer to play but there’s also a reason why they aren’t.

I’d be really disappointed in that. I’d think the coaching staff would be too.
I said in the second post you quoted that couldn't get two experienced guys. We need an experienced backup. Even if we take two, one of the three current guys will be needed in the room as an experienced back-up..

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I said in the second post you quoted that couldn't get two experienced guys. We need an experienced backup. Even if we take two, one of the three current guys will be needed in the room as an experienced back-up..
Yeah and my point is I’ve seen the “experience”. I’d rather see someone else. If you can’t get two guys better than that I’ll be pretty disappointed.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Yeah and my point is I’ve seen the “experience”. I’d rather see someone else. If you can’t get two guys better than that I’ll be pretty disappointed.
We'd all rather restock the QB room but it will be next to impossible to do through the portal. Maybe try to grab a JC QB along with a portal guy but I have no idea if there are any out there even worth looking at.

Hedley Lamarr

Safety
Insider
Samari Collier is a 3 star QB out of Hutchinson, offer list doesn't get me even half a stiffy though.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
We'd all rather restock the QB room but it will be next to impossible to do through the portal. Maybe try to grab a JC QB along with a portal guy but I have no idea if there are any out there even worth looking at.
Agree To Disagree 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC

I’m not going to dig in to find the numbers but i did see them at one point. HH passing numbers were some of the worst in division 1. If you can’t get two that can do better than that what are we doing. (🎼 hello darkness my old frieeend…)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds