Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023-24 Portal Szn

I don't want to say that Barthel was the main reason uconn wasn't shit last year, but lots of people think he was
Animated GIF

IMO with what we have coming back and who's leaving we need a QB, RB, and 3 maybe even 4 WRs. Should probably take a couple guys on the OL too, especially a LT.

He averaged 6.9 YPC last year under Barthel

IMG_5623.jpeg

For reference- UConn has ZERO vertical passing ability. They average 5.5 YPA which is 115/133 nationally.

Last edited:
Call me crazy for thinking so far ahead but Jacob Zeno is a dark horse for a one and done transfer at QB for us next year

2019 big 12 championship as a freshman under Rhule he came in when he was third string and made a name for himself with some big plays.

Now he is at UAB and up until last week was completing over 80% of passes. Played against Georgia and went 32/51 250 yards 2TDs and 1 INT.

This has no smoke at all I am just imagine reunions that might actually benefit us in my head

Call me crazy for thinking so far ahead but Jacob Zeno is a dark horse for a one and done transfer at QB for us next year

2019 big 12 championship as a freshman under Rhule he came in when he was third string and made a name for himself with some big plays.

Now he is at UAB and up until last week was completing over 80% of passes. Played against Georgia and went 32/51 250 yards 2TDs and 1 INT.

This has no smoke at all I am just imagine reunions that might actually benefit us in my head
So would he be a grad transfer, because transferring twice is likely not going to happen with eligibility unless he is a grad transfer?

So would he be a grad transfer, because transferring twice is likely not going to happen with eligibility unless he is a grad transfer?
I would hope he has got his bachelors if he was a freshman in 2019 but you never know with transferring credits lol

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back