Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023-24 Portal Szn (2 Viewers)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't want to say that Barthel was the main reason uconn wasn't shit last year, but lots of people think he was
Animated GIF

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
IMO with what we have coming back and who's leaving we need a QB, RB, and 3 maybe even 4 WRs. Should probably take a couple guys on the OL too, especially a LT.

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
He averaged 6.9 YPC last year under Barthel

IMG_5623.jpeg

For reference- UConn has ZERO vertical passing ability. They average 5.5 YPA which is 115/133 nationally.

Last edited:

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
With Ervin seemingly being made of glass, probably need a RB.
Agreed. Grant is gone, it sounds like Rahmir's career is over, and I don't think there's a lot of faith in Johnson or Ives at this point. IMO Lacy is a really good looking player, but it's tough to expect him to be one of the feature guys the moment he steps on campus.

ZaneTrain23

Linebacker
Elite Member
Call me crazy for thinking so far ahead but Jacob Zeno is a dark horse for a one and done transfer at QB for us next year

2019 big 12 championship as a freshman under Rhule he came in when he was third string and made a name for himself with some big plays.

Now he is at UAB and up until last week was completing over 80% of passes. Played against Georgia and went 32/51 250 yards 2TDs and 1 INT.

This has no smoke at all I am just imagine reunions that might actually benefit us in my head

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Call me crazy for thinking so far ahead but Jacob Zeno is a dark horse for a one and done transfer at QB for us next year

2019 big 12 championship as a freshman under Rhule he came in when he was third string and made a name for himself with some big plays.

Now he is at UAB and up until last week was completing over 80% of passes. Played against Georgia and went 32/51 250 yards 2TDs and 1 INT.

This has no smoke at all I am just imagine reunions that might actually benefit us in my head
So would he be a grad transfer, because transferring twice is likely not going to happen with eligibility unless he is a grad transfer?

ZaneTrain23

Linebacker
Elite Member
So would he be a grad transfer, because transferring twice is likely not going to happen with eligibility unless he is a grad transfer?
I would hope he has got his bachelors if he was a freshman in 2019 but you never know with transferring credits lol

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds