Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Zavier Betts (1 Viewer)

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Don't "Betts" on it!
Deez Nuts GIF

Herbie

Quarterback
I don’t doubt he’s trying to get in with the new staff.

Rhule hates the current wr depth and I expect most to transfer out. So maybe he has a chance

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Seems like Zavier has realized over the past year that being a college dropout with a criminal record and a newborn isn’t the most favorable position in life. Maybe it’s time to use the .00001% percentile athletic ability you’ve been given and potentially make yourself millions instead.

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
You know how out of shape Betts is now? Plus, maybe he doesn't want to play football at Nebraska. Maybe another team. But would love to have him back.

Last edited:

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
You know how out of shape Betts is now? Plus with his drug problem, maybe he doesn't want to play football again and lost interest.
Getting popped for MJ possession is hardly a "drug problem." Could he have a drug problem? Sure. Do any of us know that he does? Absolutely not. Do you know what might help his "problem" if he does indeed have one? The structure and discipline being part of Rhule's program would provide.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Yeah I mean a big part of the equation is that (as far as we know anyway) he wasn't a bad guy or a troublemaker. Just a guy who was aimless and didn't have the passion or self-discipline to play college football. That's not some great sin. But if he's growing up and realizing that he wants to take another better shot at it, hell yeah let's do it. Rhule seems like the perfect mentor for someone like that.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
Would strike me as odd given that he just entered the transfer portal a week ago?

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
Getting popped for MJ possession is hardly a "drug problem." Could he have a drug problem? Sure. Do any of us know that he does? Absolutely not. Do you know what might help his "problem" if he does indeed have one? The structure and discipline being part of Rhule's program would provide.
his drug problem
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Sure, it's just weed. However, if you smoke enough weed, don't give 2 shits about life outside getting high while wasting a full-ride football scholarship, I'd say, yes, it's a drug problem.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds