Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Zavier Betts (1 Viewer)

Pro_V_DMB

Linebacker
Elite Member
Sorry if this had been addressed, but did he get dinged up against Sparty? Saw something alluded to this on RSS that it was potentially unrelated to injury him not playing the second half.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sorry if this had been addressed, but did he get dinged up against Sparty? Saw something alluded to this on RSS that it was potentially unrelated to injury him not playing the second half.
That was a weird thread. Cornicator saying a guy on 247 said it was something other than injury and he would pm what was said. Of course 20 people asked him to pm. Why not just post it if you're going to tell that many people?

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Anybody wanna get that DM and share? I can't find the thread

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
That was a weird thread. Cornicator saying a guy on 247 said it was something other than injury and he would pm what was said. Of course 20 people asked him to pm. Why not just post it if you're going to tell that many people?

Cornicator also told everybody that I killed myself, so I’d take his insider info with a grain of salt.

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider

Betts was dinged up in the 2nd Half. But Dinged up for Betts is different than "dinged up" for other players. Do you remember back when Kenny Bell played and it seemed like he had to leave the field after every tackle?

Betts, is a great player, but he has the pain tolerance of a child.

When people ask why players like Liewer are always starting over Betts and Manning. Everyone seems to think its because Frost is a dipshit. Say what you want about results. They are what they are.

But Betts rarely finishes a practice and we all know what has halted Manning from reaching his full potential. Betts is cleared to play. He has some sore ribs. I'm guessing most Power 5 skill players play through sore ribs every single week.

So yes, Betts is available for Saturday. But will he play the whole game? That seems unlikely. He hasn't finished a full game yet.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG

My take away from this tweet is that BC is the most fat face skinny guy I've ever seen.

wCYeaRzg_400x400.jpg

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
He kinda looks like Karl Pilkington

I love Karl so damn much.

My wife laughs at literally everything he does. Like the time he brought tons of hula hoop chips to China is so damn British it’s perfect.

My personal favorite is the time he said his favorite songs are songs that tell a story and the examples he gave were “In the Ghetto” (great choice) and “Wonderful Tonight” and when Ricky and Stephen pressed him on what the story of wonderful tonight was Karl pointed out how if you listen to the lyrics it’s actually a story about a man in a wheel chair because he is paralyzed from the waist down after a Drinking and driving accident. His wife/GF is the one who takes care of him and that’s who the song is about. ** Go listen/read the lyrics and think about that and it will make you laugh. All the funnier in Karl’s white trash northern English accent.

They have the best of XFM for all of the seasons on YouTube. Karl is a treasure.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Betts was dinged up in the 2nd Half. But Dinged up for Betts is different than "dinged up" for other players. Do you remember back when Kenny Bell played and it seemed like he had to leave the field after every tackle?

Betts, is a great player, but he has the pain tolerance of a child.

When people ask why players like Liewer are always starting over Betts and Manning. Everyone seems to think its because Frost is a dipshit. Say what you want about results. They are what they are.

But Betts rarely finishes a practice and we all know what has halted Manning from reaching his full potential. Betts is cleared to play. He has some sore ribs. I'm guessing most Power 5 skill players play through sore ribs every single week.

So yes, Betts is available for Saturday. But will he play the whole game? That seems unlikely. He hasn't finished a full game yet.
That makes sense. If you take any team in history the biggest bitch is always one of the wide receivers regardless of level.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Cornicator also told everybody that I killed myself, so I’d take his insider info with a grain of salt.
Well, to be fair…just cause yer here doesn’t mean you really here…I’m pretty sure in hell one of the punishments is plugging you into Husker forum chat boards where you have to relive every day, just how shitty we really are.

So, not sure I entirely buy that Cornicator wasn’t right. Just sayin.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds