Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Zane Flores to Okie St (3 Viewers)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
If you’re Gundy do you leave now? He is still making good money and they will give him a raise if he starts flirting around and with the 12 team playoff expansion he probably has a decent chance at making the playoff if he can kick ass in the big 12 which will be easier with no Texas and OU.
While that is true there is going to be a massive disparity between the resources that the big 10 and SEC will have and the rest of the world based on the cash flow alone. I get what you are saying, but I could see a scenario where he feels he has just as easy of a path in the big west.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
While that is true there is going to be a massive disparity between the resources that the big 10 and SEC will have and the rest of the world based on the cash flow alone. I get what you are saying, but I could see a scenario where he feels he has just as easy of a path in the big west.
If he was younger I could see it more. I’m guessing he might be happy where he is at in his life. I think the time might have passed.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
If he was younger I could see it more. I’m guessing he might be happy where he is at in his life. I think the time might have passed.
That would make sense. Use this opening as leverage to get your golden parachute into retirement.

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
So my sister works for Oklahoma State University. Yes, she is a Husker fan. Yes, she is an OSU fan as well. She's completely unbiased on what she thinks about Gundy.
Obviously everyone agrees that Gundy is a really good coach, no debate on that. She said there was some uncomfortable feeling there for a few years but that has all changed and been very good for some time now. OSU loves Gundy, the fan base loves him. She has a very hard time thinking that he will leave OSU because:
1)He's in total control of the football program, he has the keys
2)Has a big ranch and cow herd and is his absolute love
3)One of his sons is the back up QB for OSU, another one is the starting QB at one of Stillwater's top high schools that is really good
4)With expansion of the CFB playoff structure he has the roadway to make it to the playoff even with the restructuring of conference alignments, which in return makes #1,2,3 easier to hold on to.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
So my sister works for Oklahoma State University. Yes, she is a Husker fan. Yes, she is an OSU fan as well. She's completely unbiased on what she thinks about Gundy.
Obviously everyone agrees that Gundy is a really good coach, no debate on that. She said there was some uncomfortable feeling there for a few years but that has all changed and been very good for some time now. OSU loves Gundy, the fan base loves him. She has a very hard time thinking that he will leave OSU because:
1)He's in total control of the football program, he has the keys
2)Has a big ranch and cow herd and is his absolute love
3)One of his sons is the back up QB for OSU, another one is the starting QB at one of Stillwater's top high schools that is really good
4)With expansion of the CFB playoff structure he has the roadway to make it to the playoff even with the restructuring of conference alignments, which in return makes #1,2,3 easier to hold on to.
I think Boone Pickens dying keeps him there for life. I think he's out of Pickens is alive

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds