Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Zane Flores to Okie St (1 Viewer)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Likely will either not end up there, or will not finish there

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I mean it is a problem that dates back to at least Bo...
I mean…ok. I don’t totally disagree, obviously there were misses. However idk why that’d dismiss the current staff. It’s a recurring theme and the 500 mile radius has been exceptionally good lately imo.

During the SF era, it’s felt like just a lack of interest overall. Waaay more “misses”. Breece Hall is easily the worst for me. That’s a all timer and I’ve been saying that for years.

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
I see a lot of complaints. But people were saying the same shit about Haarberg when offers started rolling in for him. Same for piper and nearly every other Nebraska kid we shit on every year for poor performance.
We are damned if we do and damned if we don’t at this point.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I see a lot of complaints. But people were saying the same shit about Haarberg when offers started rolling in for him. Same for piper and nearly every other Nebraska kid we shit on every year for poor performance.
Indeed

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
making love GIF

Meanwhile…

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
This.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I mean you also have 3 All B1G caliber LBs (Nick Luke and Nelson)
Gifford who will play a lot this year
Starting LT who everybody thinks is all world

I mean it is just like every other recruit. There is a 50% they will hit and a 50% they will get hurt, you missed on your evaluation, they don't like it here, etc... and fade into the abyss of a miss.

I just feel this one is going to age poorly. I could be completely wrong, but I have been a big fan of this kid for a while now.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
You really need to sign all the top D1 prospects in-state but there are a few positions that you can't miss on.
  • QB
  • OL
  • DE/OLB
If it's a style mismatch, I get it, but Flores could run this system.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
You really need to sign all the top D1 prospects in-state but there are a few positions that you can't miss on.
  • QB
  • OL
  • DE/OLB
If it's a style mismatch, I get it, but Flores could run this system.
I'd rather bitch about Flores/whoever being terrible in Lincoln that bitching about them being great in Stillwater.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I mean you also have 3 All B1G caliber LBs (Nick Luke and Nelson)
Gifford who will play a lot this year
Starting LT who everybody thinks is all world

I mean it is just like every other recruit. There is a 50% they will hit and a 50% they will get hurt, you missed on your evaluation, they don't like it here, etc... and fade into the abyss of a miss.

I just feel this one is going to age poorly. I could be completely wrong, but I have been a big fan of this kid for a while now.
Was Whipple just hell bent on getting the Wiliams kid?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds