Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Zane Flores to Okie St (2 Viewers)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Cliffs or screenshots for those of us not able to enjoy pls

Stormking would post his regular 6-7 paragraph post of things people wouldn’t read. I quoted it and told him to “drink bleach” in those words. No more, no less.

By my estimations, I told him to drink bleach 6-10 times. I called him a fake tough guy another 3-5.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Stormking would post his regular 6-7 paragraph post of things people wouldn’t read. I quoted it and told him to “drink bleach” in those words. No more, no less.

By my estimations, I told him to drink bleach 6-10 times. I called him a fake tough guy another 3-5.
Just went through them. Dynamite

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG

And chump...

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
The more I think about this, the more I realize that the dude attempted to sanction a fight with me with proceeds donated to charity.

If that’s not a gentleman with his heart in the right place I really don’t know what is.

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
I mean…ok. I don’t totally disagree, obviously there were misses. However idk why that’d dismiss the current staff. It’s a recurring theme and the 500 mile radius has been exceptionally good lately imo.

During the SF era, it’s felt like just a lack of interest overall. Waaay more “misses”. Breece Hall is easily the worst for me. That’s a all timer and I’ve been saying that for years.
I think it's been really poor talent evaluation more than anything.

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
I see a lot of complaints. But people were saying the same shit about Haarberg when offers started rolling in for him. Same for piper and nearly every other Nebraska kid we shit on every year for poor performance.
We are damned if we do and damned if we don’t at this point.
I still believe Haarberg has the highest ceiling of any QB in that room. It's unfortunate he had to start out by learning under the worst QB coach in college football.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I think it's been really poor talent evaluation more than anything.
My opinion but:
A. the whole keeping kids in state thing like TO used to in his opening presser was lip service to fire the fans up, because they're probably batting somewhere around .500 there, and you can't go 0fer with in state kids like we did last year
B. Scott thinks the "Nebraska brand" means more than it actually does right now, and that Nebraska kids will line up to play for the N like they used to just because they're in state kids, so he doesn't have to recruit them as hard.

I could be wrong, but just what my opinion has formed in to. Atleast get Flores in as a PWO and a solid NIL deal to make it worth it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds