Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Zane Flores to Okie St

Found out at lunch today that Zane received exactly zero communication from Nebraska. Hoping that changes very soon!
A good friend of mine works with a good friend of the DC at Gretna. Said only one call during all of recruiting while uncommitted. Got a call from Mickey the day he was announced and told Zane we wanted him. Just sounds like more of evidence of staff dysfunction and not everyone on the same page

Found out at lunch today that Zane received exactly zero communication from Nebraska. Hoping that changes very soon!

A good friend of mine works with a good friend of the DC at Gretna. Said only one call during all of recruiting while uncommitted. Got a call from Mickey the day he was announced and told Zane we wanted him. Just sounds like more of evidence of staff dysfunction and not everyone on the same page
I think fHCSF simply wanted to move away from the Mexican QB U stigma here at DONU…. 😞

Gundy would make a lot of sense and I think he would do really well here. I would bet there is some desire to get out of the big 12 and out of the shadow of OU.
Apparently on 247 they’re saying the top 3 currently are Gundy, Kiffin, and Campbell. Gundy or Kiffin would be grand slams, Campbell more of a double to the gap.

Apparently on 247 they’re saying the top 3 currently are Gundy, Kiffin
Ill Take It Emmy Winner GIF by Emmys

Apparently on 247 they’re saying the top 3 currently are Gundy, Kiffin, and Campbell. Gundy or Kiffin would be grand slams, Campbell more of a double to the gap.
Gundy has a pretty solid 20 year record of performance so hard to turn that down, but would like to see what Kiffin could accomplish with our NIL resources.

Gundy would make a lot of sense and I think he would do really well here. I would bet there is some desire to get out of the big 12 and out of the shadow of OU.
If you’re Gundy do you leave now? He is still making good money and they will give him a raise if he starts flirting around and with the 12 team playoff expansion he probably has a decent chance at making the playoff if he can kick ass in the big 12 which will be easier with no Texas and OU.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back