Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Wild thought (2 Viewers)

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
I've been on RSS since shortly before Frost's hiring. I realized today, that I didn't give a single shit about reading the chat for this week. That's the first time that's happened since I've been on there. Weird

Dean doesn't have anything to say that is worth sifting through that shit. I've been beating this drum for a while, Robin is the only one on that website who posts or knows anything that's worth a shit.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Dean doesn't have anything to say that is worth sifting through that shit. I've been beating this drum for a while, Robin is the only one on that website who posts or knows anything that's worth a shit.
I haven’t been on there in a year but if I remember correctly it’s the same slaps asking dumb questions every week.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
I honestly don't miss RSS and some of the clowns that suck Dean off. The only thing that was maybe worth reading was their Friday morning insights during the season and that mostly sucked this year without Nate.

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think I only ever read a couple of the chats. What a pool

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I like Robin, although him saying Westerkamp or Brandon Reilly was our best white WR of all time was questionable this morning.

What about Nate Swift bruh?

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
TO's birthday today. I suppose I should watch 90s reruns during any down time.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I did enjoy when Jersey would rapid fire about 100 questions at Dean and then Dean would try and fail to answer them.
3 of us got together and went "Full Jersey" on Dean for one of his Chats a couple years ago. Loved fucking with him when he would piss us off. We had a bunch of questions ready for his Chat. Jersey asked a ton and we chirped in with at least another 60 more well thought out questions. To his credit Nate stayed late to answer a majority of our questions but Dean claimed he had to leave early for one of his dumbass events. Probably had to MC a Knitting Bee for the Ladies Auxiliary in Wahoo.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
What, pray tell, did you do to ruffle Dean’s delicate little feathers??

When he was spewing north stadium’s bullshit about the frost contract restructuring being the best thing ever, I made a thread saying “Sean ‘Baghdad Bob’ Callahan is in full propaganda mode”. Permanent trip to Chile.

I then made a burner called Chilean_Passport (which I thought was pretty clever) which was subsequently banned for commenting in a thread talking about ABM’s shitty website. I said something to the effect of “the less they spend on a website, the more they can line Dean’s pockets with #Top5InNIL.” Gonzo again.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
When he was spewing north stadium’s bullshit about the frost contract restructuring being the best thing ever, I made a thread saying “Sean ‘Baghdad Bob’ Callahan is in full propaganda mode”. Permanent trip to Chile.

I then made a burner called Chilean_Passport (which I thought was pretty clever) which was subsequently banned for commenting in a thread talking about ABM’s shitty website. I said something to the effect of “the less they spend on a website, the more they can line Dean’s pockets with #Top5InNIL.” Gonzo again.
It is sad to see Dean become such an obvious Mouthpiece for the North Stadium. He has gone the way of the Main Stream Media and how they report on Politics. I think he must have a financial interest in ABM with the way he pimps it as I have heard nothing but bad things from people who have met with Gerrod. Dean's gotta "Toe the Line" with Frost and the people who run the Huskers.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
"I was at the workouts this week and new WR coach Mickey Joesph gave Omar manning a pat on the back followed by "atta boy" after completing 5 reps on the bench press"

That's the kinda shit Deab sells subscriptions for
Solid insideher info

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds