Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Who gone? (1 Viewer)

whiplash

Bench Warmer
Who do we have to play center? If Hixon is in the 2 deep, I would think he gets a scholarship.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Who do we have to play center? If Hixon is in the 2 deep, I would think he gets a scholarship.
I really think it'll be Corcoran or Nouili there. Frost even pointed out yesterday he thought Corcoran could play all 5 spots on the line, so he's at least considered it.

ac husker

Safety
Elite Member
Here is my list that I could see. Some of these I think will be asked to move on, and some I think move on because of the depth chart (Ramhir, Nixon and Clark).

Logan Smothers
Markese Stepp
Rahmir Johnson
Shawn Hardy II
Will Nixon
AJ Rollins
Michael Lynn
Alex Conn
Tate Wildeman
Eva Mauga-Clements
Braxton Clark
I don’t see Hardy and Rollins leaving. Both are only FR. Hardy was scout team MVP last year and Rollins was mentioned by Frost yesterday as a guy he’s really excited about in the TE room. He didn’t mention Carnie FWIW.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't have a specific list of guys, but you'll see some QBs, RBs, DBs, and WRs who see the writing on the wall that they aren't getting PT. Hopefully they keep all the DL because they don't have lots of bodies to lose at this point

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
One thing I will say about the WR room is that I believe that the reason nobody has already left is down to the hire of Mickey Joseph. They all want to play for him. So nobody is gonna leave until they know he doesn't want them. But right now they all see him as their ticket to the NFL. Reality is that obviously not all of them will be able to play and that is gonna hit somebody like a freight train, but it is what it is.

Pops22

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
I don’t see Hardy and Rollins leaving. Both are only FR. Hardy was scout team MVP last year and Rollins was mentioned by Frost yesterday as a guy he’s really excited about in the TE room. He didn’t mention Carnie FWIW.
Any chance AJ Rollins is quick enough to serve as an edge rusher?

Heard yesterday that Casey Thompson is excited with all of the offensive weapons. Looking at the list of WR, it's pretty clear there is some dudes on this squad. Let's just hope the new eyes in the building help get the right guys on the field.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Any chance AJ Rollins is quick enough to serve as an edge rusher?

Heard yesterday that Casey Thompson is excited with all of the offensive weapons. Looking at the list of WR, it's pretty clear there is some dudes on this squad. Let's just hope the new eyes in the building help get the right guys on the field.
WR room.....

and Fidone. That kid looks yoked in pictures.

Toe

Wide Receiver
Surprise. There will always be one. Some dude that just isn't fitting in. Doesn't like Lincoln now that he has arrived. (we've seen that lots of times recently) Misses momma or whoever back home. It'll happen. Maybe a guy who was recruited heavily by a coach that left

Do we have any guys from Florida left on the roster?

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I had Hardy on my list as a guy that we don't want to leave, but misses home a little too much. Purely a hunch. Rollins would be a pretty nice surprise.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds