Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Where did Dean reference the 15%? (1 Viewer)

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
people don’t talk enough about him bragging about his quote “rise to power”
Of all the douchey, clown head shit he has said over the years that was by far the top of the mountain for Dean. He said it with such confidence in that piece he wrote too. He actually thought I was going to come off intelligent or creative.

I also remember reading the Purdue version of the writer pick interview they do last year and he told the Purdue rivals site that Luke Mcaffery runs just like his brother. You know the NFL pro bowl RB. Those other “writers” must think he’s an idiot

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Of all the douchey, clown head shit he has said over the years that was by far the top of the mountain for Dean. He said it with such confidence in that piece he wrote too. He actually thought I was going to come off intelligent or creative.

I also remember reading the Purdue version of the writer pick interview they do last year and he told the Purdue rivals site that Luke Mcaffery runs just like his brother. You know the NFL pro bowl RB. Those other “writers” must think he’s an idiot

in Dean's mind he is Don Corleone but everybody else thinks he is special ed

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
85% want to keep him or 85% think he will get one more year. Surely not the former?

As the OP of the poll…

the original poll question was posted immediately after the Michigan game last weekend. The question was “if you have to decide NOW, do you fire frost or bring him back for 2022?” There were over 1,000 votes. Around 85% voted to bring him back. This is where the 15% came from. Apparently dean referenced it in support of the staff this week, which I missed and was asking about in the OP here.

i posted another poll with the same question immediately after the game today and the result was around 75% fire. Much fewer responses, but still. Seems like today really sunk frosts support.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
As the OP of the poll…

the original poll question was posted immediately after the Michigan game last weekend. The question was “if you have to decide NOW, do you fire frost or bring him back for 2022?” There were over 1,000 votes. Around 85% voted to bring him back. This is where the 15% came from. Apparently dean referenced it in support of the staff this week, which I missed and was asking about in the OP here.

i posted another poll with the same question immediately after the game today and the result was around 75% fire. Much fewer responses, but still. Seems like today really sunk frosts support.
So now we are the 25%ers. And after Purdue beats us by 3 we'll be the 50%ers.

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
in Dean's mind he is Don Corleone but everybody else thinks he is special ed
I think it's worse than that. He's always positioned himself as the high priest and keeper of the sacred flame of Husker football. That's why there's no humor allowed on RSS because there's no laughing in church. Serious bidness don't ya know.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds