Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Whats your excitement level for the rest of the year? Would it be different with a different head coach? (1 Viewer)

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Scale of 1-10 how excited are you for a "renewed" season?

I was thinking about it and I'd probably say I'm at like a 7. I still don't expect much, but I really like Mickey and am interested in how he rallies guys. I honestly don't think I'd be nearly as up for the rest of the year if, say, Whipple was interim.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Scale of 1-10 how excited are you for a "renewed" season?

I was thinking about it and I'd probably say I'm at like a 7. I still don't expect much, but I really like Mickey and am interested in how he rallies guys. I honestly don't think I'd be nearly as up for the rest of the year if, say, Whipple was interim.
Count me in as being much more excited. Going into this year I wasn’t excited at all and was worried Frost would win 6 games and keep his job somehow even though the evidence was clear he is a poor power 5 head coach.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
I’d say I was at an 8 game one. 6 for game two. 5 for game three. Back to an 8 for Oklahoma game.

The only common denominator for all 4 games? I will crush an absurd amount of chicken wings and beers as always.
🍗 🍺 🌽

GBR!!

***EDIT: LFG Wyoming Cowboys!!

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
Now that all expectations of a 5 year in coach are gone. I will enjoy watching young players make plays and develop over the season.

I figure we squeeze out 2-3 more wins out of nowhere because our offense has some big play ability.

If Mickey can get anything out of this defense that resembles actually playing defense we can still have some fun.

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Now that the cancer is gone, (Scrote) I’m on the road to what is hope in a full life. I’m not expecting any instant miracles, but there’s light at the end of the tunnel.

That being said, let’s gut those fuck’n hillbillies!

GBR
After reading this, it’s obvious I’m drunk. Oopsie poopsie

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I'm excited just because this was going to be another year that was just a complete waste. At least there is a reason to tune into the games now.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Oooohhh gawd dam gawd dam sumbitch Nebraska gonna poke Oklahoma in the B hole tomorrow just watch FARRRTTT
girl woman GIF

NeAz

Linebacker
Elite Member
0/10

You can’t fix this roster in a week, no matter who the coach is. The OL and DL are close to the worst in the nation. I don’t see us winning another game unless the other team has a mass amount of injuries.

debbie-downer.gif

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I'm excited. We've got the talent to win the West, so now that some of the dysfunction has been removed from the equation I think we'll pull an upset or two.

Excitement probably 7/10
Hope 9/10

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds