Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Whats your excitement level for the rest of the year? Would it be different with a different head coach? (1 Viewer)

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
I’m plenty excited to root for Mickey. I realize we’re a bad football team though that isn’t going to be fixed in a week - just looking for positives.

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Excited ? No. Curious ? Yes. I'd love to see Mickey succeed here and be a serious candidate for the job if he can get this team to improve. . But I'm not expecting much with one week to prepare for Oklahoma. If we show signs of life today and some improvements on Defense, I'll look forward to October where we have 4 winnable games .. The bye week comes at a great time next week.

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
This definitely elevates my excitement level. I'm up to a 5/10 but that's coming from being completely in the basement before the Defrosting on Sunday.
I'm a realist. I know this defense can't be fixed in 5 days time. Since I know this I have no expectations of them getting much better.
I want to see a team showing big improvement in:
1)Discipline
2)Fundamentals

I love MJ and Bill Busch. No matter what happens I really hope these 2 get retained by our next HC. #GBR

Toe

Wide Receiver
I stopped watching at halftime, and barely made it that far. Been a long time since I did that. Gonna be a long season...

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Made it home from Pickleball in time to see OU take a 42-7 lead, and affirmed that I made a good choice getting some exercise vs. letting my blood pressure spike during the game.

Still hope they get better under Mickey and become more competitive in-conference, but we’re entering the “grown man” portion of the schedule that involves prowess in the trenches. Maybe next year …

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I'll be excited again if they stop putting Benhart bitch ass out there. Fuck I hate that guy

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds