Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Lack of excitement (2 Viewers)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I hope Frost goes into Cockeyes with 3 wins and upsets them so his last win as a Husker is over Cockeyes.
And I sincerely hope the fans wave him out with happy wishes on the way back to the tunnel

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Yup. Working all day tearing out concrete stairs in the front of my house and replacing them with wood stairs. Probably won’t be watching any of the game and i don’t really care

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
My kid is going to the game so I hope he has fun. He has never seen a win in person. I don't give a shit about this game. As a fan for over 40 years, the apathy is at an all time high. A new coach would bring some much needed enthusiasm back for me.

Reactions: Irv

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Unfortunate for me to admit, but I have no juice for todays game. Woke up and it felt like a normal Saturday. Am actually more excited to watch Ohio state and ND tonight. Haven’t had that feeling since Riley was here. Fuck, Frost has turned fall Saturdays into what Riley did. Too bad
That’s why being a hunter can be life changing. Regardless of Sucksker Football results, I always have hunting to look forward to on Fall Saturdays.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Tomorrow will be some farm chores, almost kinda wish it was today
I dive hunted at sunup, planted 3 acres of food plots today already before the game, will dig potatoes after the game and dive hunt before dark. Those are my “farming chores” for the day.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds