Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What the Buffs are Saying (Huge Fags)

The middle of the field from 5-15 yards was wide open all game. Had NDSU been able to continue to exploit that…

Colorado LBs were totally lost on any misdirection. A saw a lot of guys caught flatfooted on crossers. NDSU killed them with that split motion rollout into the flat a few times.

Could be part of their strategy to commit to the run, could be a sign that they have really poorly coached LBs who can't exchange assignments in zone. Leaning the latter - seemed like a ton of man coverage deep

It's a massive shame that Kotelnicki isn't at KU anymore and won't be able to scheme it up against this defense. That would be an OC clinic lmao

Yeah I'd like to see the defense play sound and offense get into the 30s at least with minimal turnovers.

Colorado didn't look any different than expected. Might be a little deeper at receiver than last year. They're going to have some big plays but get some pressure and tackle well and we should beat them pretty soundly. NDSU tackling in the secondary was terrible.
NDSU had one of the most lost secondaries I've seen in a long time.

NDSU had one of the most lost secondaries I've seen in a long time.

Which is crazy because their Secondary was supposed to be the strength of their defense (at least it was last year). I know they were missing their starting safety, who was their best defensive player, but man, the busts were crazy...

Just have Tommi Hill follow Hunter around all night and that will limit him. There's a reason Tommi is a projected 1st/early 2nd round pick. Outside of our fanbase he has a lot of fans on the national level.

We have some WRs that outweigh him by 30+ lbs. I want to see them block him into the ground all night

Much like last year, I’m expecting us to make him fit in the run game and take on a ton of blockers on defense.

Hit him every play. He’s very fast and explosive. But he’s not very big at all. If you hit him 40 times on offense by halftime he’s gonna slow down.

Much like last year, I’m expecting us to make him fit in the run game and take on a ton of blockers on defense.

Hit him every play. He’s very fast and explosive. But he’s not very big at all. If you hit him 40 times on offense by halftime he’s gonna slow down.
I don't think he likes to tackle very much. Make him try and get off blocks on screen passes and off tackle plays and make tackles on the perimeter. Not the strength of his game.

I don't think he likes to tackle very much. Make him try and get off blocks on screen passes and off tackle plays and make tackles on the perimeter. Not the strength of his game.
Does anyone know if Hunter typically covers the slot? Could be a physical day lining up against Bonner if so.

Does anyone know if Hunter typically covers the slot? Could be a physical day lining up against Bonner if so.

I think he’s generally on the boundary. Either way… just hit him and hit him a lot.

Fidone blocked him all the way down the field last year and he shoved him in his helmet. Would have been a penalty if it were anyone else.

I think he’s generally on the boundary. Either way… just hit him and hit him a lot.

Fidone blocked him all the way down the field last year and he shoved him in his helmet. Would have been a penalty if it were anyone else.
I do remember that from last year. Just curious, the few times I paid attention to him last night it looked like he was slot until they got to the red zone then moved to boundary.

It was Borkercher and Hunter punched his helmet off, no penalty. Although, hunter got shoved on our sideline by a lineman because Hunter was talking shit and we got a 15 yard penalty. The refs are going to pull the same shit because Shadildo and Hunter are, again, the darlings of cfb. Hopefully Nebraska can put them in their place. .

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back