Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Tim Brewster speech with the Buffs. Kinda cringy (2 Viewers)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
So Brewster responded to Kanell's criticism. Some guy posted some old Brewster tweets if you really want to cringe imagine the guy in the video of the OP tweeting these..

He brought up Rhule on the cover 3 podcast too. Rhule isn’t dumb enough to respond though.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Lord Jesus please let Nebraska beat Colorado next year. How embarrassing if Nebraska doesn't beat them.
And if we don't win, still laugh at the CU fans as you're exiting the stadium. Just because that's the one day you're allowed to be a douche N fan.

westernnehusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
I’ll laugh cause they can’t afford their coach nor, the fantasy land they are in chasing these recruits.

Hedley Lamarr

Safety
Insider
very interesting experiment underway in Boulder to determine if you can win anything with nothing but DBs and WRs.
Not just that but the couple JSU games I saw last season I didnt think Hunter looked like he was a cut above the rest. The #1 recruit in a class should look like a man amongst boys in the FCS. He is massively undersized and will be paired up with a true freshman on the other side of the field. In a couple years they could be elite but I am not sold on that this upcoming season.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not just that but the couple JSU games I saw last season I didnt think Hunter looked like he was a cut above the rest. The #1 recruit in a class should look like a man amongst boys in the FCS. He is massively undersized and will be paired up with a true freshman on the other side of the field. In a couple years they could be elite but I am not sold on that this upcoming season.
The kid they landed is very talented but boy is he dainty

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
I guess but I would imagine most of us faced larger DBs in class C football in Nebraska
The joke here was that Deion had a reputation for poor tackling & shying away from contact.

comedy central blake henderson GIF by Workaholics

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds