Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

SLattimer becoming a Buffs fan.. (1 Viewer)

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
I feel like if Lewis is going to go to a higher level program if he goes P5 OC, but Prime is for sure showing he knows how to play the game in 2022

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
This is going to be fun to watch how Prime builds his staff. Who he gets and how much they're paid. Colorado won't pony up the bucks needed for elites, which is even more intriguing to see how Prime can build a staff that can compete in P5.

With that said, where's Colorado going to end up in the college landscape with conference alignment? Will they be able to shimmy back into the Big 12? They're not going to get invited to the Big X.

Does anyone really believe that they can have any inclination of a good to great NIL incentive?

It's pretty interesting to watch, imo.

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Feldman mentioned Lewis a few days ago as a guy who might leave to take an OC job somewhere, but I'm not sure if he was thinking of this job when he said it.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
@slattimer care to comment?

Their offense has been consistently in the top 5 of the nation in total offense, rushing, and passing yards the last 3 years. I haven't check their numbers this year, I'm guessing their down. But they've been good on that front, efficient. And they have my favorite OL coach. Bill O'Boyle

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I don’t think he was making that much at Kent State. Plus if they have a little success and Deion leaves I bet that guy takes over - Actually NVM he has a losing record as a HC

You don’t just go plucking head coaches from decent MAC programs as coordinators unless there’s a story. Seems we may have just found that out.

If I recall, it’s this guy who @slattimer is a huge fan of along with this guy:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_O'Boyle

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
This is going to be fun to watch how Prime builds his staff. Who he gets and how much they're paid. Colorado won't pony up the bucks needed for elites, which is even more intriguing to see how Prime can build a staff that can compete in P5.

With that said, where's Colorado going to end up in the college landscape with conference alignment? Will they be able to shimmy back into the Big 12? They're not going to get invited to the Big X.

Does anyone really believe that they can have any inclination of a good to great NIL incentive?

It's pretty interesting to watch, imo.
With the 12 team playoff happening a place like Colorado may not be a bad job. Watered down pac12 champ will be in

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds