Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What 4 teams get in?

Why is FSU at 5 if the logic is they aren’t the same team as their 11-0 one. Drop their ass more than. Because they sure as fuck aren’t better than Georgia Ohio State or Oregon. Just stupid.

Winning games has to matter.
Remember when Ohio St's top two qbs were injured and they weren't the same team, but still got into the playoffs and won the whole damn thing?

If everything had happened the same this year except that Auburn held on to beat Alabama, no question in my mind Georgia would be in at #4. Whole process is just so dumb.

FSU was left out b/c their QB got hurt. So CFB teams should all have an enforcer on their team that tries to intentionally hurt other players. Even if a penalty is called, the penalty isn't worse than possibly missing a playoff bid like FSU. Yes, I am being sarcastic, but that is the precedent the committee is setting.

I think some people don't understand that they're looking for the four best teams.

Georgia, Ohio State and Oregon are all better than FSU right now.

Then why’d they rank them at 5? If that’s what they’re using. Then drop them to where they should be. Not this both sides bullshit.
Because everything outside of 4 doesn’t really matter? Feel bad for leaving them out and give them a consolation 5, wgaf

FSU was left out b/c their QB got hurt. So CFB teams should all have an enforcer on their team that tries to intentionally hurt other players. Even if a penalty is called, the penalty isn't worse than possibly missing a playoff bid like FSU. Yes, I am being sarcastic, but that is the precedent the committee is setting.
If Penix falls and breaks his leg today they should remove UW as well.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back