Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

We need a Fullback for the new Offense. Run Da Dam Ball. Jax Dineen 265 lb FB for Kansas St. (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Let's help the coaches out. KSU changed offense so no more Fullback position so can see him entering the Transfer Portal. Jax was the #1 ranked Fullback in the 2019 Class according to Rivals & ESPN. He is a 260+ lb athletic wide load with 4.7/40 speed who loves contact plus has ties to Nebraska and the Huskers. Dad grew up a Husker Fan in Omaha and former Husker Walk On Linebacker Mitch McCann is a Step Cousin. Heck a bunch of us were trying to get Pelini to recruit his older brother Joe Jr but they passed only to see Joe Jr star at KU as a Linebacker plus have a cup of coffee with the Denver Broncos. Joe's now the new Linebackers Coach at Purdue. The whole Dineen family is freak athletes. He was 2nd Team All Big 12 in 2021. Jax would be the best lead blocker we have had in a long time.

Announcers throw out an ole Rathman Comparison

What a Block!!!!

1237541089.jpg

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
Let's help the coaches out. KSU changed offense so no more Fullback position so can see him entering the Transfer Portal. Jax was the #1 ranked Fullback in the 2019 Class according to Rivals & ESPN. He is a 260+ lb athletic wide load with 4.7/40 speed who loves contact plus has ties to Nebraska and the Huskers. Dad grew up a Husker Fan in Omaha and former Husker Walk On Linebacker Mitch McCann is a Step Cousin. Heck a bunch of us were trying to get Pelini to recruit his older brother Joe Jr but they passed only to see Joe Jr star at KU as a Linebacker plus have a cup of coffee with the Denver Broncos. Joe's now the new Linebackers Coach at Purdue. The whole Dineen family is freak athletes. He was 2nd Team All Big 12 in 2021. Jax would be the best lead blocker we have had in a long time.

Announcers throw out an ole Rathman Comparison

What a Block!!!!

1237541089.jpg

Damn! Christian Okoye 2.0 . Quick! Get him here.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Obviously, since Jax wasn't born in Nebraska he doesn't have that 5 Star Heart to compete against a Nebraska Walk-On. But he was the #1 ranked Fullback Recruit by Rivals in the 2019 Class so maybe someone will pick him up.
His Nebraska lineage is strong though so he's probably got a 4 star heart.

Must get for Nebraska.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
This guy is really good friends with my roommate freshman year, I'll see if Nebraska has reached out.
I grew up with his dad and have communicated with him quite a few times this week, even this morning. I think it would be best if I just said that there is not suppose to be contact between coaches & recruits if they aren't in the Portal. Now that he is finally in the portal I'm confident in saying he would be interested in playing for Nebraska and Nebraska coaches know that.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
This is what a Husker Fullback should look like. Jax doesn't skip Leg Day, or Squat Day. He's built like a refrigerator with surprisingly very little body fat. That's around 260+ lbs. Beef on the Hoof. Love seeing him destroy Ohio St linebackers.

334908818_1687937024996219_154730293693444588_n.jpg

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I grew up with his dad and have communicated with him quite a few times this week, even this morning. I think it would be best if I just said that there is not suppose to be contact between coaches & recruits if they aren't in the Portal. Now that he is finally in the portal I'm confident in saying he would be interested in playing for Nebraska and Nebraska coaches know that.
this seems like a no-brainer. This guy plus Fidone and Gilbert suddenly gives us a lot of potential with 22 personnel

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds