Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

We need a Fullback for the new Offense. Run Da Dam Ball. Jax Dineen 265 lb FB for Kansas St. (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I take this back. Just told Nebraska hasn’t even reached out
We are working on getting Jax more exposure in hopes Husker Coaches will take a better look at him. A couple are following him on Twitter. We're trying to get his old teammate from Free State High School, Turner Corcoran, to talk to the Husker coaches. Jax is a stud, kids a beast. I'm gonna cry if he ends up at Illinois, Cockeye, Minnesota, Purdue...... and we have to watch 2 years of crushing blocks on our Linebackers and Jax running over our DB's.

JerryBones5

Safety
Elite Member
Pick'Em Champion
We are working on getting Jax more exposure in hopes Husker Coaches will take a better look at him. A couple are following him on Twitter. We're trying to get his old teammate from Free State High School, Turner Corcoran, to talk to the Husker coaches. Jax is a stud, kids a beast. I'm gonna cry if he ends up at Illinois, Cockeye, Minnesota, Purdue...... and we have to watch 2 years of crushing blocks on our Linebackers and Jax running over our DB's.
From what I’m told no big 10 teams have reached out yet but I agree we should take him.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I take this back. Just told Nebraska hasn’t even reached out
also our RB coach is following him on Twitter. Would be nice if one of the recruiting services like Rivals, 24/7 or Tater Island would do an interview with him. His measurables would have Husker Fans Fully Husked. Kids a monster in the weight room and the "Squat Crowd" would have to take a seat after seeing the numbers he puts up. His brother Joe was an All American Linebacker at KU and is about 6-2 235, and Jax makes him look small. If he was 4 inches taller he'd be an amazing Pulling Guard. Even though Joe was an All American and played in games as a QB, RB, Safety & Linebacker at KU during his career most of the Dineen family thinks Jax is the best athlete of the 4 boys. He's just a bit shorter at 5-10 but quite a bit wider than the other 3.

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
also our RB coach is following him on Twitter. Would be nice if one of the recruiting services like Rivals, 24/7 or Tater Island would do an interview with him. His measurables would have Husker Fans Fully Husked. Kids a monster in the weight room and the "Squat Crowd" would have to take a seat after seeing the numbers he puts up. His brother Joe was an All American Linebacker at KU and is about 6-2 235, and Jax makes him look small. If he was 4 inches taller he'd be an amazing Pulling Guard. Even though Joe was an All American and played in games as a QB, RB, Safety & Linebacker at KU during his career most of the Dineen family thinks Jax is the best athlete of the 4 boys. He's just a bit shorter at 5-10 but quite a bit wider than the other 3.
What about TPB recruiting services? @HuskerGarrett

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds