Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Need security cameras - No WiFi (2 Viewers)

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
Brethren,

Some motherfucking shitbags stole my 16 foot trailer, so now I gotta get cameras to thwart the scum of southeast Nebraska because unfortunately we can’t set bear traps to shatter their legs. While we’re at it, gonna install cameras at our other properties. Do y’all have any suggestions? I need them to upload to the cloud via cell signal because I can’t get Wi-Fi where they’re at, but the cell signal is solid. Also prefer solar powered if possible, but batteries aren’t bad if they are motion activated.

TYIA GBR

Last edited:

kyle23

Linebacker
Elite Member
Tactacam with the solar panel. Buy the version where it comes as a package. You can set it up on pictures or video. Great product.

Hang them high so they don't walk off if someone notices them.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Brethren,

Some motherfucking shitbags stole my 16 foot trailer, so now I gotta get cameras to thwart the scum of southeast Nebraska because unfortunately we can’t set bear traps to shatter their legs. While we’re at it, gonna install cameras at our other properties. Do y’all have any suggestions? I need them to upload to the cloud via cell signal because I can’t get Wi-Fi where they’re at, but the cell signal is solid. Also prefer solar powered if possible, but batteries aren’t bad if they are motion activated.

TYIA GBR
I know some ruffians in the SE area that could and would impose some backwoods justice if needed....

Back in NE KS, some POS stole some golf carts from the local golf course, eventually got caught trying to sell them online...they were ready to string him up.

G0skrz

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Always best to hard wire but sounds like that isn't an option based on your scenario. I would probably suggest a 4G LTE trail cam with a solar set up. Probably going to be best option.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
IIRC, we have a fellow tBP member so sells good quality cameras that will meet OP’s criteria. I know they discussed in the outdoors thread.

@Huskerbuck85

Last edited:

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Oh wow we might as well dig Davy Crockett up to spit in his face

He lost to a bunch of Mexicans.

From Mexico.

Can you imagine?

giphy-2-1.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds