Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Way too early predictions for next year's record (1 Viewer)

What will NU's record be in 2023?

• Total voters

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
looking at this year's results, if Frost and Chins had been let go before the season I think this team would have won 6 or 7 games. next year we should get an easier non-conference schedule with Colorado replacing Oklahoma. Meanwhile the west division is in turmoil, with Cockeye sucking and likely changing offenses, Wisconsin getting a new coach and Northwestern being a dumpster fire.

I'm hoping for significant roster turnover through the transfer portal can get us to 7-5. getting to a bowl would be a success in year 1, imo

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
If the Rhule historical trend is followed, next year should be a bad year. Somewhere between 3-5 wins I think is probably reality, but would be awesome to ride a wave of easy noncon schedule and weak West division to 6 wins and a bowl.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I’m tampering expectations

Went w/ 7-5

herbsinator

Running Back
Elite Member
This year should have been 6 wins at an absolute minimum. I think that’s the benchmark for next year

A lot depends on QB and transfer portal additions, though

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
looking at this year's results, if Frost and Chins had been let go before the season I think this team would have won 6 or 7 games. next year we should get an easier non-conference schedule with Colorado replacing Oklahoma. Meanwhile the west division is in turmoil, with Cockeye sucking and likely changing offenses, Vadgers getting a new coach and Northwestern being a dumpster fire.

I'm hoping for significant roster turnover through the transfer portal can get us to 7-5. getting to a bowl would be a success in year 1, imo
That's going to be a Deion led Colorado, right?

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Hard to say when we only have about half of next year's roster assembled.

I went with 7-5, because I'm feeling optimistic after a W. Screw Cockeye.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds