Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

WAY Too Early ‘24 Win Projection (1 Viewer)

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
I won't make a season prediction yet, but I will predict one thing that should make us all happy. Texas plays at Michigan in Week 2. That game will undeniably be the FOX Noon Kickoff that week. Ohio State, Penn State, Oregon, USC, and Washington are all playing directional schools.

I firmly expect Colorado @ Nebraska to be a night game on NBC or CBS. The Hate will be flowing that night similar to the Miami game in 2014.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I won't make a season prediction yet, but I will predict one thing that should make us all happy. Texas plays at Michigan in Week 2. That game will undeniably be the FOX Noon Kickoff that week. Ohio State, Penn State, Oregon, USC, and Washington are all playing directional schools.

I firmly expect Colorado @ Nebraska to be a night game on NBC or CBS. The Hate will be flowing that night similar to the Miami game in 2014.
I was wondering if our game would be Big Noon or not

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds