Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Urban Meyer and his crew landed in lincoln this morning. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Starting to have RSS vibes here with the name calling and accusations. Everyone is understandably on edge with this hire, but we’re better than this.
Yeah we've got some tool bags that are starting to make this place feel like RSS, which is why we all left to get away from posters like that. Maybe we need to do a Purge and vote some people off the tPB Island. People are afraid to share info here. I'm getting DM's from people with info because they don't want to deal with the knuckle head brigade.

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Yeah we've got some tool bags that are starting to make this place feel like RSS, which is why we all left to get away from posters like that. Maybe we need to do a Purge and vote some people off the tPB Island. People are afraid to share info here. I'm getting DM's from people with info because they don't want to deal with the knuckle head brigade.
Well that sucks

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm in favor of the Purge

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yep, but once you google them you know that they are pretty damn close to the program.

Maybe they are. I’m just trying to be as transparent as we can be.

Obviously there are a TON of conflicting reports out there, which are all supposedly sourced from solid sources. They can’t all be right. Just trying to convey as much info as I can.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I just think that the roster is so far behind you're looking at 3 yrs for BTCG. Our skill guys are fine, it's the trenches.

Michigan State has been an interesting case study this year. Every said "Mel Tucker did it in 1 yr!!" and now they're realizing that that was fool's gold. MSU's program was not in solid ground - they just got lucky for one year. Solid ground takes longer than 1 yr.
Relevancy doesn’t mean a BTCG to me. Relevancy imo is beating teams you’re supposed to, making a bowl every year, and being in the conversation to win the West or whatever the landscape ends up being down the road.

That can happen within 5 years, I think 3 is reasonable given the portal, recruiting rules changes and NIL.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I'm in favor of the Purge
@Huskerbuck85
Tv Show Comedy GIF by HULU

Interloper

Linebacker
Elite Member
I just think that the roster is so far behind you're looking at 3 yrs for BTCG. Our skill guys are fine, it's the trenches.

Michigan State has been an interesting case study this year. Every said "Mel Tucker did it in 1 yr!!" and now they're realizing that that was fool's gold. MSU's program was not in solid ground - they just got lucky for one year. Solid ground takes longer than 1 yr.

Kinda like Frost fooled everyone when he caught lightning in a bottle at UCF his last year...sometimes those anomalies happen.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
How’s Frosts gate25 fuck pad? Upstairs correct?

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
That sucks. If I ever become like that, please someone kick me in my parables.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Is it good info?

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
If you can’t handle being questioned about your source or the validity of your claim that’s on you. This isn’t BigCL land. It’s nice to have a place with some credibility.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Relevancy doesn’t mean a BTCG to me. Relevancy imo is beating teams you’re supposed to, making a bowl every year, and being in the conversation to win the West or whatever the landscape ends up being down the road.

That can happen within 5 years, I think 3 is reasonable given the portal, recruiting rules changes and NIL.
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds