Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Urban Meyer and his crew landed in lincoln this morning. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
Urban really likes to fuck with Rhule. Its Urbans "masterpiece" lmao /s
Okay, I really wanted to believe you.

giphy.gif

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Can we all find some level of common ground between asking for verification of the validity of information and being a total fuckwad? Feels like there can be some middle ground between the two ends of the spectrum.
That’s why I use gifs and don’t take anyone too seriously unless they’re being an insufferable cunt.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I guess @MtnHusker wants to purge me and others for questioning sources. Can we please keep me around for my occasional humor?
Nobody is getting bant. There's nothing wrong with questioning either. Just try to be a little less dickish about it. Then people stop sharing.

Everyone is on edge the past couple weeks especially the last few days

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
How’s Frosts gate25 fuck pad? Upstairs correct?
You got me. I was never invited. Were you? We heard rumors the boys might have had a nearby Playpen but I didn't start that. Might have liked making jokes about it though.

I was one of the original posters years ago on RSS when it came to being concerned about Frost's dedication to football and his Partying. I seem to remember catching tons of shit for even bringing it up. I had good sources and stand by them, and I think many would agree now that defended Scott that he might not have been that workaholic coach they thought he was. The FrostAfarians like yourself kept defending the Chosen One and bashing on those of us that shared information we were privy to. Bend the knee and kiss the ring of Frost & his handlers.

It's also pretty well documented that I went Full Nuke on Dollar Dean on RSS for his early Fake News and pimping of ABM. I took a beating for sharing what I was hearing from a few boosters. Got called all kinds of things. People were protecting Frost, Bruning & Gerrod and we were very lucky they didn't get us in trouble, and it could still happen. Turd comes on the scene and immediately sees ABM is scammy thus starts organizing a new collective and cleaning things up. Where is ABM now? If they were so great they would still be in business and we wouldn't wonder where the rest of that money they collected went. As much as I don't like Matty D & the Peeds they may have done us a huge favor opening their new NIL company swallowing up ABM thus they will be able to bury some of the concerning lack of accounting for funds in administrative costs.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Nobody is getting bant. There's nothing wrong with questioning either. Just try to be a little less dickish about it. Then people stop sharing.

Everyone is on edge the past couple weeks especially the last few days
You realize that no one is going to reveal their sources though? Asking someone to reveal their source is just you being a cunt. (not you, Jim)

If you don't like a rumor thread just don't read it / participate in it.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
You realize that no one is going to reveal their sources though? Asking someone to reveal their source is just you being a cunt.

I don't think people mind rumors.

It's being told every 4 minutes how we're getting a different coach.

Tenaciousbroski

Bench Warmer
Elite Member

Ive never heard of this place up until the other day. I was asked to share my info and thats it. I don't care to be popular on the internet. I heard news and shared it. But it is great to be here with fellow self loathing husker fans.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
You realize that no one is going to reveal their sources though? Asking someone to reveal their source is just you being a cunt. (not you, Jim)

Correct. If they're not posting it there's no point in continuing to ask them for it. Op didn't have to share it with me but he did.

Now whether or not that person is wrong or op is completely full of shit is up to the individual to decide. I'd just prefer people aren't assholes when questioning whether or not op or anyone else's info is legit.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is it good info?
Yes, lots of info gets shared behind the scenes. Some of it is shared through HG and he acts as the medium. He puts it out there and takes the heat if is proves incorrect. Some of it needs to be kept out of the public though because of the sensitivity of it. If it is in the best interest of Turd or the program for it not to be mentioned on a public forum you aren't putting it out there to hurt or be used against our beloved Huskers.

Also need to be careful because in some cases it could be traced back to someone who is your source. I shared something on RSS once that I didn't think was a big deal but my source got pissed at me. Guess it was a bigger deal than I realized and the conversation was easily traced back to them as the leak.

Interloper

Linebacker
Elite Member
That sucks. If I ever become like that, please someone kick me in my parables.

Same here. I came over here because @HuskerGarrett is a good dude (got tickets from him) and I had no interest in tater island...also have no interest in giving titty twisters to folks willing to bring info they feel is legit, I can choose to dig it or ignore it without pissing on them.
965b51eb-33e9-4f4d-b432-53eb159b9c09_text.gif

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yes, lots of info gets shared behind the scenes. Some of it is shared through HG and he acts as the medium. He puts it out there and takes the heat if is proves incorrect. Some of it needs to be kept out of the public though because of the sensitivity of it. If it is in the best interest of Turd or the program for it not to be mentioned on a public forum you aren't putting it out there to hurt or be used against our beloved Huskers.

Also need to be careful because in some cases it could be traced back to someone who is your source. I shared something on RSS once that I didn't think was a big deal but my source got pissed at me. Guess it was a bigger deal than I realized and the conversation was easily traced back to them as the leak.
So as of right now with a gun to your head who is the coach at Nebraska in the next week or two?

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member

Unfortunately it probably is par for the course in coaching searches. At least with fan bases like ours.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Understood. Nothing wrong with that complaint. If you want my personal opinion I feel like Rhule and BoB have been the most likely to be legitimate.

I can't say with 100% certainty either one is accurate just basing that on who the info came from.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I guess @MtnHusker wants to purge me and others for questioning sources. Can we please keep me around for my occasional humor?
@HuskerGarrett invites a new poster to his board who he considers a valuable insider and you are being a douche to his newcomer right out of the gate. HG's doing his best to continue to grow this great site and you are trying to shit on one of his new sources he got for us. That is what was one of the big downfalls of RSS thus from what I understand a reason he started this. You and others shit on his new sources thus you are basically shitting on HG and tPB which he has worked very hard on. Most of us appreciate what HG's and others hard work has created here for Husker Fans.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
Understood. Nothing wrong with that complaint. If you want my personal opinion I feel like Rhule and BoB have been the most likely to be legitimate.

I can't say with 100% certainty either one is accurate just basing that on who the info came from.
Okay. Now give me some good news on Urban.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds