Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Urban Meyer and his crew landed in lincoln this morning. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
the Sarasota house or the one in Dublin OH he sold

There is a Xavier Holdings registered in Columbus and Sarasota, so that may be how Meyer owns his homes, but the women would have to be connected.

Unrelated to search but interesting:

Urban and Shelley Meyer have sold their Dublin home, as the former Ohio State University coach heads to Florida to take over the Jacksonville Jaguars.

The Meyers sold the house, on Dunsinane Drive in Muirfield Village, for $1.75 million to a couple. Interestingly, that couple also owns the home of former Ohio State football coach Luke #2ndChoice.

The Meyers' Muirfield home, which was not listed, was purchased by Clark and Dixie May.

Wow great catch on that! I found that it sold last night, figured it was just because he moved to Florida for the Jags. BUT a tax planning strategy would make sense because Florida is no income tax.

The only thing is, the OSU airport is MUCH closer to that house than Columbus Intl. and the plane that went to Omaha went from OSU to Columbus at 3:45 AM, then to Omaha. Why wouldn’t he just fly out of OSU, which is a stone’s throw from that house instead of driving across town to Columbus Intl, especially since the plane as already at OSU?

Edit: just to be clear Xavier Holdings LLC is 100% UM’s LLC. He and Shelley are both listed as directors on the corporate records and Shelley is the registered agent in Florida.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I have to say - my second favorite aspect of CFB is the coaching carousel. I am fascinated by it. I follow it - not just at DONU. I love it.

The combination of marathon length time we've had to endure rumors, the sudden flurry that is occuring as if we just started the damn search last week, the adding and removing of names multiple times each day, and the general sense of "No one has a clue what the fuck is happening", is easily making this the most difficult to follow search I've ever seen in my lifetime.

If Turd makes a homerun hire, it will go down on the USC-Riley side of things, if he doesn't it will be lumped into the Tennessee-Schiano debacle that provided them Jeremy Pruitt.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
WE GOT HIM!

urban-meyer-viral-bar-dancing-1.jpg
I fuck. I want a coach who fucks.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
So it's Urban or an Urban disciple if he's showing face on campus "Consulting"...

That gives us:

#2ndChoice, Whittingham, Mullen, Tom Herman, or we are dusting off Addazzio or Charlie Strong, maybe Gary Andersen

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
So it's Urban or an Urban disciple if he's showing face on campus "Consulting"...

That gives us:

#2ndChoice, Whittingham, Mullen, Tom Herman, or we are dusting off Addazzio or Charlie Strong, maybe Gary Andersen
I think it was Conner Happer that was selling Tom Herman on the radio on Friday afternoon. As much as I don't want Tom Herman, he was making a pretty good case for Tom Herman to be a candidate.

Kinish

Cornerback
The upcoming stadium upgrades are going to blow that pricetag out of the water, if you listen to them talk about the logistical challenges it's going to be ALOT more than new seats and speakers.
there's going to be some hilarious suprises in store for people here

but the money needs to be taken with a grain of salt.. nebraska athletics going to generate 3-4 billion dollars in the next 20 years.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Where’s @Carm ? Carm is this a Troll job? Didn’t you post your flight tracking info and theories about this subject on Tater Island yesterday too?

Oppie is a noob from Reddit. What are your plums telling you?
I don't know anything for sure, but I do have strong reason to believe Urban still has use the use of a house in Columbus and we shouldn't dismiss anything because its Columbus related instead of Sarasota related.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Would honestly take any of the above over leipold, Monkey Tits, kleiman.
Absolutely. Through all of this we HAVE to remember - and I've said it 10K times this cycle - we are in the most plentiful hiring cycle we've ever seen. There are perennial 9 game winners just sitting behind TV Desks, as Assistant QB coaches waiting for their HC job to come along, or just getting paid far less than what we can bring them.

If we end up with Monken, Leipold, or one of these lesser names - it's because Turd didn't know what he was doing.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wow great catch on that! I found that it sold last night, figured it was just because he moved to Florida for the Jags. BUT a tax planning strategy would make sense because Florida is no income tax.

The only thing is, the OSU airport is MUCH closer to that house than Columbus Intl. and the plane that went to Omaha went from OSU to Columbus at 3:45 AM, then to Omaha. Why wouldn’t he just fly out of OSU, which is a stone’s throw from that house instead of driving across town to Columbus Intl, especially since the plane as already at OSU?

Edit: just to be clear Xavier Holdings LLC is 100% UM’s LLC. He and Shelley are both listed as directors on the corporate records and Shelley is the registered agent in Florida.
shelly was just put on in the second quarter, at least as Florida agent for the Sarasota address

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I think it was Conner Happer that was selling Tom Herman on the radio on Friday afternoon. As much as I don't want Tom Herman, he was making a pretty good case for Tom Herman to be a candidate.
Why would you not want him? I've not once understood people balking at him. He's 100% a lifetime winner. 22-4 at Houston, 32-18 at Texas. We'd be lucky to have him

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
So, the Coaching search has come full circle. Started with Urb on Big Noon Kickoff. Now just a few days out from end of the season it’s looking like possibility of it being Urb.
Someone being told to, “Not over think it”. 🤔

It was Urbs the whole time. Dangnabit!

#CUM #GBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds