Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB Travel thread (2 Viewers)

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Lawrence got all about KU football these days after they won a couple games. Maybe hit up one of the Johnny's or R Bar to watch the game on tv. Where to go after the game kinda depends on what you are looking for. I'm always gonna mention The Hawk as it is the biggest bar on campus and should be rocking. Mainly college students except for when they have home games or it is parents weekend at the sororities. Can get some drunk wound up Cougar mom's prowling around there. The Wheel is right up the street from the Hawk and a fun little bar. Sandbar is a fun bar that can get crazy.

You looking for dirty leg or just to get your drink on? What age group you be hunting?
Dirty leg definitely, show is at the Bottleneck and I think we’d probably prefer to stay in that area downtown although those campus bars do sound tempting. Looks like the Sandbar is right around the corner so that might be our best bet? I’m 27 myself and can go either way on age whether college girls or older.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
I could have swore it notified you.

You do you but TMI on the ball licking btw.

Maybe tPB notifies you if regular mods edit your post, but GOD MOD admins are able to do as they damn well please without notification or any form of respect for the commoners. IDK.

That's why I asked @Baron Winnebago to hurry up.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dirty leg definitely, show is at the Bottleneck and I think we’d probably prefer to stay in that area downtown although those campus bars do sound tempting. Looks like the Sandbar is right around the corner so that might be our best bet? I’m 27 myself and can go either way on age whether college girls or older.
Sandbar is a good time. If you go there and Joe is bartending tell him Pat from the Ozarks sent you in. If you are trying to slay the college girls then it's hard to beat The Hawk. Go downstairs to the Boom Boom Room and bust a move.

Boom Boom Room/The Hawk received quite a bit of notoriety when a couple was caught on camera having sex down there. Went viral.

1667623987377.png

1667624010253.png

even a Twitter page called Boom Boom Room Girl

https://twitter.com/boomroomgirl

If we ever end up playing the Jayhawks in Lawrence again we'll have a huge Husker Get Together at the Hawk. We use to convert it into a Husker Bar the weekend we would play them in Lawrence. Even brought in the Sidetrack Band from Lincoln.

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Sandbar is a good time. If you go there and Joe is bartending tell him Pat from the Ozarks sent you in. If you are trying to slay the college girls then it's hard to beat The Hawk. Go downstairs to the Boom Boom Room and bust a move.

Boom Boom Room/The Hawk received quite a bit of notoriety when a couple was caught on camera having sex down there. Went viral.

View attachment 15712

View attachment 15713

even a Twitter page called Boom Boom Room Girl

https://twitter.com/boomroomgirl

If we ever end up playing the Jayhawks in Lawrence again we'll have a huge Husker Get Together at the Hawk. We use to convert it into a Husker Bar the weekend we would play them in Lawrence. Even brought in the Sidetrack Band from Lincoln.
God damn lol well looks like the Jay it is

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
I could have swore it notified you.

You do you but TMI on the ball licking btw.
@jw3, I'm sorry to inform you that the tyrannical GOD MOD @Jim14510 insists on turning your well intentioned thread asking for travel recommendations into a covert operation intended to normalize ball licking, all at my expense. It is really weird propaganda. I hope it's not working.

To all those that aren't fully onto Jim's smear campaign (and even those that are), please know that Jim picks dandelions that are fully seeded out in his own lawn and blows them toward yours. On purpose.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Maybe tPB notifies you if regular mods edit your post, but GOD MOD admins are able to do as they damn well please without notification or any form of respect for the commoners. IDK.

That's why I asked @Baron Winnebago to hurry up.
Gotta get Jim's kids through the teenage years where they don't really like him then I'll kill him once they start to love him again

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
not sure how much traffic this will see or maybe there is already a topic, but wondering if we should have a thread for sharing travel destinations, asking questions, etc.

I wanted to start by asking if anyone has any recommendations for all inclusive, adult only resorts in Mexico? Mostly looking for good food/drink on resort, opportunity to golf nearby, and good beaches. Otherwise open to anything. TIA.
Did you end up finding something?

I'm looking for something similar, probably Cancun area. Taking my knocked-up wife for a few days without the kids, so not looking for a party spot, or to blow a bunch of money on a place with every amenity - just a nice beach resort where we can do some low key lounging, snorkeling, etc.

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Anyone ever been to Cartagena, Colombia? Looking to bug out down there for around a week or so around Presidents day.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Anyone ever been to Cartagena, Colombia? Looking to bug out down there for around a week or so around Presidents day.
512fbe22-2294-477b-8028-60f2d74f807e_text.gif

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
I can only tell you that it is 93 degrees here in Costa Rica, has been in the 90's past 13 days, and looks like pretty much the same through April 4th (back to the US date).

Highly recommend Guanacaste area - especially around Playas del Cocos....
Is that mainly an expat area or lots of local chicas around as well?

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
I saw on the Internet that cartels using spicy latinas on dating apps to lure tourists for kidnapping
That’s why I’m not going to Medellin haha. I got a Colombiana I met in Panama back in October I’ll be linking up with for most of the trip or part of the trip so shouldn’t have to fuck around too much on Tinder.

MrKnightedHusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
Is that mainly an expat area or lots of local chicas around as well?
It's a nice mix - I'm sitting on my deck looking at the Pacific whilst I write this. There is very much a Tico vibe to everything here, and the pace of life is excellent. To my right is the Gulf of Papagayo and to my left is the Pacific Ocean.

If you are looking for a high concentration of butt flossed women and surfing, you can take the Monkey Trail from my place to Tamarindo, about 40 minutes south (five min by chopper).

We are in one of the Blue Zones, where the highest population of people over 100 live.
check out - BLUE ZONE

Added - my view off the deck to the right, the Gulf of Papagayo.
View attachment 32691View attachment 32691

Last edited:

Omar Little

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Going to be in Irvine, CA this week for work. Any recs on restaurants and bars at laguna beach and Newport Beach? Anywhere with live music during the week would be a bonus. Never been to the area before.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Going to be in Irvine, CA this week for work. Any recs on restaurants and bars at laguna beach and Newport Beach? Anywhere with live music during the week would be a bonus. Never been to the area before.
Harry, anywhere in CA that you dont get pegged in the butthole is a win

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds