Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB Travel thread (4 Viewers)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Do you get a notification if a mod edits your post? Asking for a friend.

Edit: Hand to God, I didn't edit any posts in this thread. The post-editing bandit is someone other than me. Scout's honor.

Also I didn't do this one, although it was good:

One other thing. I like to lick balls especially when they are sweaty.
Why do you think that post was edited? I've only edited other people's posts a couple of times. I think you're notified.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Anyone have good recommendations for a week long honeymoon in the Caribbean to an all inclusive, adults only resort?

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
BTW, I will follow this thread. Lady really wants to travel together but she's only interested in pyramids and other shit mentioned in the Art Bell West of the Rockies thread.

Where are the best places to travel if you want to see new things, drink inexpensively, and not get eaten alive by insects, while also being in close proximity to landmarks that are highlighted on Ancient Aliens?
Was in S NE recently and got 4 beers, 2 rum and cokes and a bourbon for $22. There are some crop circles somewhere out there, I am sure.

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Yes….amazing place!
Did you do a resort? Had a coworker tell me he was going on a trip there. I looked it up and it seemed pretty cheap. Wife and I are looking for a honeymoon spot next summer

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
For people who like high end cuisine and architecture I highly recommend visiting the Frontier County Courthouse.

The Building's old world charm pairs perfectly with a can of MUG root beer from the craft services machine.

Any fan of Art Deco architecture is sure to enjoy the Courthouse effortlessly blending nature and style.

While there you can also post on tPB via the free public WiFi that offers high speeds of up to 10 mpbs.

Truly a travel destination that you will remember.

1200px-Frontier_County%2C_Nebraska_courthouse_from_SE.JPG

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Why do you think that post was edited? I've only edited other people's posts a couple of times. I think you're notified.

PSA: You are not notified if an admin edits your post. If you're lucky, they quote your post so you notice.

@Baron Winnebago, can you please move forward with your quest to get Jim more quickly? He's getting drunk on power and coffee liqueur.

I also forgot to mention that I prefer really hairy balls. So hairy and sweaty.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
not sure how much traffic this will see or maybe there is already a topic, but wondering if we should have a thread for sharing travel destinations, asking questions, etc.

I wanted to start by asking if anyone has any recommendations for all inclusive, adult only resorts in Mexico? Mostly looking for good food/drink on resort, opportunity to golf nearby, and good beaches. Otherwise open to anything. TIA.
UNICO…….gated resort that we visited 3 yrs ago. Did my damnest to drink all of the Saphire they had over a ten day period. The gin won……

Riviera Maya area, adults only, all-inclusive. Very nice place.

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
For people who like high end cuisine and architecture I highly recommend visiting the Frontier County Courthouse.

The Building's old world charm pairs perfectly with a can of MUG root beer from the craft services machine.

Any fan of Art Deco architecture is sure to enjoy the Courthouse effortlessly blending nature and style.

While there you can also post on tPB via the free public WiFi that offers high speeds of up to 10 mpbs.

Truly a travel destination that you will remember.

1200px-Frontier_County%2C_Nebraska_courthouse_from_SE.JPG
God bless SW neb

Red Dog

Cornerback
Elite Member
not sure how much traffic this will see or maybe there is already a topic, but wondering if we should have a thread for sharing travel destinations, asking questions, etc.

I wanted to start by asking if anyone has any recommendations for all inclusive, adult only resorts in Mexico? Mostly looking for good food/drink on resort, opportunity to golf nearby, and good beaches. Otherwise open to anything. TIA.
Don’t be a poor, spend the extra money and go to the Dominican Republic

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
PSA: You are not notified if an admin edits your post. If you're lucky, they quote your post so you notice.

@Baron Winnebago, can you please move forward with your quest to get Jim more quickly? He's getting drunk on power and coffee liqueur.

I also forgot to mention that I prefer really hairy balls. So hairy and sweaty.
I could have swore it notified you.

You do you but TMI on the ball licking btw.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Need recs for Lawrence KS. Going to a concert down there tomorrow night. Looking for a play to eat/watch football before the show and then some solid bars for after.
Lawrence got all about KU football these days after they won a couple games. Maybe hit up one of the Johnny's or R Bar to watch the game on tv. Where to go after the game kinda depends on what you are looking for. I'm always gonna mention The Hawk as it is the biggest bar on campus and should be rocking. Mainly college students except for when they have home games or it is parents weekend at the sororities. Can get some drunk wound up Cougar mom's prowling around there. The Wheel is right up the street from the Hawk and a fun little bar. Sandbar is a fun bar that can get crazy.

You looking for dirty leg or just to get your drink on? What age group you be hunting?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds