Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB Travel thread (2 Viewers)

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
not sure how much traffic this will see or maybe there is already a topic, but wondering if we should have a thread for sharing travel destinations, asking questions, etc.

I wanted to start by asking if anyone has any recommendations for all inclusive, adult only resorts in Mexico? Mostly looking for good food/drink on resort, opportunity to golf nearby, and good beaches. Otherwise open to anything. TIA.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
Just got back from the Caves on the West End of Jamaica. Super cool resort - food was fantastic. The area (off resort) felt pretty damn sketch though but everyone we talked to was really nice.

I’ve been to 3 different places in Mexico and still don’t have one I’d recommend. I hated Mexico City (minus the tacos) - the four seasons was cool though. Wasn’t a fan of the resorts I stayed at in Cancun or Cabo either, felt cheap.

Going to Antigua in February, pretty excited for that one.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
not sure how much traffic this will see or maybe there is already a topic, but wondering if we should have a thread for sharing travel destinations, asking questions, etc.

I wanted to start by asking if anyone has any recommendations for all inclusive, adult only resorts in Mexico? Mostly looking for good food/drink on resort, opportunity to golf nearby, and good beaches. Otherwise open to anything. TIA.
We really enjoyed this place
https://www.playamujeresresort.com/ Golf course is on the resort. Adult only.

We went to a Sandals in Jamaica this year. We didn't like it as much as we liked Secrets Playa Mujeres.

The beach is better north of Cancun than south of Cancun..in my opinion and this is North of Cancun.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Fuck that Tropical shit. This boy is born and raised in God's country. Yankton, South Dakota. You want a good time farm style, Head west from Yankton and hit the Indian strip club. 10 dollars gets you a all-nighter around the world party package. Have no idea what that is, but bring penicillin. Or just go to the Bahamas

Last edited:

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Fuck that Tropical shit. This boy is born and raised in God country. Yankton, South Dakota. You want a good time farm style, Head west from Yankton and hit the Indian strip club. 10 dollars gets you a all-nighter around the world party package. Have no idea what that is bit bring penicillin. Or just go to the Bahamas
This info alone is worth the $18.23/mo!

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Just got back from the Caves on the West End of Jamaica. Super cool resort - food was fantastic. The area (off resort) felt pretty damn sketch though but everyone we talked to was really nice.

I’ve been to 3 different places in Mexico and still don’t have one I’d recommend. I hated Mexico City (minus the tacos) - the four seasons was cool though. Wasn’t a fan of the resorts I stayed at in Cancun or Cabo either, felt cheap.

Going to Antigua in February, pretty excited for that one.
What resort in Antigua? I love me some hot butt sects with Italian guys named Ron!

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I will say that my boss went to San Miguel de Allende which is not on the beach in Mexico...he said it was amazing. Looks like some good golf nearby too.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Stayed at Secrets in Riviera Maya. Not sure you can really go wrong. Weather was fucking perfect and food was good. Only thing I didn't like was went with a group and everything was shut down by like 10.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Fuck that Tropical shit. This boy is born and raised in God country. Yankton, South Dakota. You want a good time farm style, Head west from Yankton and hit the Indian strip club. 10 dollars gets you a all-nighter around the world party package. Have no idea what that is bit bring penicillin. Or just go to the Bahamas
I've been there and the lap dances go on in old bathroom stalls they put in. 40 year old that has been stripping for centuries was doing hand stands and the locals were going nuttz

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member

It seems that Mexico is the only place to go in the world. That’s where all the folks go that can’t think of a better destination. Americans LOVE Mexican dick! Especially me BIG “dick lovin” TONE!

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
I've been there and the lap dances go on in old bathroom stalls they put in. 40 year old that has been stripping for centuries was doing hand stands and the locals were going nuttz
HAHA sounds like Heaven @lee_carvallo_12

I drove by Club Paradise in Elm Creek Friday. Should have stopped in for a set or 10

Last edited:

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
BTW, I will follow this thread. Lady really wants to travel together but she's only interested in pyramids and other shit mentioned in the Art Bell West of the Rockies thread.

Where are the best places to travel if you want to see new things, drink inexpensively, and not get eaten alive by insects, while also being in close proximity to landmarks that are highlighted on Ancient Aliens?

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
BTW, I will follow this thread. Lady really wants to travel together but she's only interested in pyramids and other shit mentioned in the Art Bell West of the Rockies thread.

Where are the best places to travel if you want to see new things, drink inexpensively, and not get eaten alive by insects, while also being in close proximity to landmarks that are highlighted on Ancient Aliens?
gawd damit sumbitch, if you want to drink cheap don’t go overseas. How’s that for some advice BELLLCHH

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds