Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

tpb Alcoholics Anonymous thread (2 Viewers)

Dawgsauce

Cornerback
Elite Member
Are you driving there? If the wife is driving, any number less that 15 should be fine.
Good looking pups in your profile pic. I have a Llewelyn Setter and an Irish Setter/Black Lab mix. Life long setter and pointer guy growing up quail hunting in the South. Nowadays though, my pups live on the couch and play with toys haha.

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
Good looking pups in your profile pic. I have a Llewelyn Setter and an Irish Setter/Black Lab mix. Life long setter and pointer guy growing up quail hunting in the South. Nowadays though, my pups live on the couch and play with toys haha.
I love Llewelyn’s, one of my favorites.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Amazing dogs! That’s all mine do anymore, too, aside from patrolling the yard and catching moles and squirrels. Almost nobody knows what type of dogs they are, so it’s always a surprise when someone does.
Beautiful, sweet, easy to train dogs.

Dawgsauce

Cornerback
Elite Member
I love Llewelyn’s, one of my favorites.
Best friend kind of dogs, and impossible to tell from English. My Llew looks just like an English I had in high school. Tri coloring and same temperment. I've had a couple Irish as well and they were legit crazy. One of them was hard to keep around because he could unlock deadbolts and turn knobs. He even removed the stick from the sliding door and opened them. Loved that dog, but he shortened my life a bit.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Best friend kind of dogs, and impossible to tell from English. My Llew looks just like an English I had in high school. Tri coloring and same temperment. I've had a couple Irish as well and they were legit crazy. One of them was hard to keep around because he could unlock deadbolts and turn knobs. He even removed the stick from the sliding door and opened them. Loved that dog, but he shortened my life a bit.
Hilarious!
I think we are going with a Gordon after these two pass

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Judgement free zone here. Ill start

How many beers is acceptable to drink before my 4 year olds parent teacher conference?
Yours is probably more than mine but basically any number in which you're not slurring/stumbling drunk. 4 yo parent teacher conference is about as pointless as a meeting can get.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
No Limit Buffet GIF

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
KC Glazier clinic this weekend...many beers will be drank.

Doesn't get as crazy as it once would back in day with the group that I usually go with.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds