Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Tired of 1620 in the afternoon.... (1 Viewer)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Gotta vent a little

Tired of John Bishop's backhanded compliments to the Husker football team. FUCK THAT GUY!! and Peterson, he can suck a dick too!! If those guys are on this board...FUCK YOU!! I'm not being a keyboard jockey either. I'd throat punch both of those little bitches. Today's show, why in the fuck do I keep listening...b/c there isn't SHIT else to listen to? maybe I'm a glutton for punishment? Today's show put me over the edge. So fucking what if a player said the decision to not play a bowl game was a culture thing that needed to be fixed. Leave it at that and fucking move on!! No need to bring it up and rehash all that shit. Then they say "the team just needs to move on from this and stop talking about it." YOU stop talking about it, how bough dat (cash me ou sih) Bishop should just talk crayton shit and keep getting that BJ cock in his ass while Peterson felches him when it's all over. Claiming to be Husker fans while backhanding them at every turn isn't fandom in my book. Maybe I'm wrong or maybe I have blinders on but I bleed Scarlet and Cream always. Being critical is one thing but speaking out of both sides of your mouth is different. One cannot continue to berate a team that you supposedly cheer for while hoping they turn it around...

ok..I'm done. Thanks to tPB for giving me a forum to vent

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
93.7 the ticket

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Can't stand them when it comes to their opinions. They do have some interesting interviews.

But they suck. I wouldn't even hire them for RSS.

They have such exaggerated opinions with very little knowledge and that rustles me.

I just listen to podcast anymore. I don't have to listen to commercials, can listen at 2 times speed and skip to listen to what I want to listen to.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Can't stand them when it comes to their opinions. They do have some interesting interviews.

But they suck. I wouldn't even hire them for RSS.

They have such exaggerated opinions with very little knowledge and that rustles me.

I just listen to podcast anymore. I don't have to listen to commercials, can listen at 2 times speed and skip to listen to what I want to listen to.
Been browsing sports podcasts on Spotify and haven't found one i really like yet. Bill Simmons is decent.

Joe Rogan can be great depending on the guest. The MMA guests are boring. Comedian ones are generally pretty good but surprisingly not many of them are funny just chatting. Bill Burr episodes are great.

Should I use a different app?

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Been browsing sports podcasts on Spotify and haven't found one i really like yet. Bill Simmons is decent.

Joe Rogan can be great depending on the guest. The MMA guests are boring. Comedian ones are generally pretty good but surprisingly not many of them are funny just chatting. Bill Burr episodes are great.

Depends what sports you like

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG

I use cast box.

I think Damon and Mike'l are good. I like listening to Sipple (Early Break) and Schaffer (recruiting hour)

Then I will listen to a lot of personal development, sales and for some reason I am working on my CFP. So that is what is played a lot in my car.

I also will listen to the Bongino show and Verdict with Ted Cruz occasionally, but I really like Trey Gowdy's show. I will listen to everyone of Trey's podcast, but limit anything else political because of how toxic it can be.

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG

I’m pretty heavy on basketball but some good pods you may check out:

book of basketball 2.0
SVP’d
Ryen Russilo show
Woj Pod
The Lowe Post
No Laying up
Nick Bahe podcast
Roadtrippin
The mismatch
Titus and tate

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Literally all the husker sports talk in Omaha and Lincoln outside of Severe and Benning is garbage, and I only like Damon out of those two
Ya there is a sizeable drop after Severe and Benning. Gary is pretty good, but not nearly as good as Damon.

Damon says a lot, but is often really subtle about it.

Shortbus2013

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
tPB OG
Any good Husker podcasts that I should listen too? I know there is a bunch of them out there.

I usually listen to 93.7 until Dan Patrick is over, then stream music.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Any good Husker podcasts that I should listen too? I know there is a bunch of them out there.

Severe and Benning in the morning -> this is the one you should listen to their husker coverage

These are good

The recruiting hour with Schaffer
Gary Sharpe show
Early break with Sip

Others that are hit and miss

HOL/247
No block no rock
Go big redcast

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG

Who ever DP and Stevens are, god they suck

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds