Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Who had "Team tired from overseas travel" on their Frost Excuse Bingo Card? (2 Viewers)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Honestly I think it is a valid excuse but after almost 5 years of excuses I'm just tired of them. He skipped over the question about play calling. I'd love to know if he took over the play calling from Whipple in the 2nd half. Not saying he should have but can't be good for moral in the coaches meetings.

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Honestly I think it is a valid excuse but after almost 5 years of excuses I'm just tired of them. He skipped over the question about play calling. I'd love to know if he took over the play calling from Whipple in the 2nd half. Not saying he should have but can't be good for moral in the coaches meetings.
If he skipped over a question about that, that would be a concern.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
In a group chat with my friends and they used it along with referencing Bo and his blowouts

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
He definitely took over play calling. That was obvious.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
The bad thing is we looked a lot better after he did.
It could be argued his play calling was never the issue. It was getting the guys to execute the plays correctly that was the issue

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds