Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I am tired of being shit (1 Viewer)

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
giphy.gif

JankTheTank

Linebacker
Elite Member
I've been trying to think it through. I accepted Callahan wasn't good. I accepted Pelini's faults but saw we were at least winning a decent amount of games. Mike Riley felt like a temporary experiment. But after today, this might be the first time I'm embarrassed to be a fan of Nebraska football. Like I don't want to even admit it to other fanbases now.

Something's gotta change. Campbell, #2ndChoice, Malzahn, Freeze, Rhule. Please get one of those motherfuckers to come here and at least make us respectable.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I've been trying to think it through. I accepted Callahan wasn't good. I accepted Pelini's faults but saw we were at least winning a decent amount of games. Mike Riley felt like a temporary experiment. But after today, this might be the first time I'm embarrassed to be a fan of Nebraska football. Like I don't want to even admit it to other fanbases now.

Something's gotta change. Campbell, #2ndChoice, Malzahn, Freeze, Rhule. Please get one of those motherfuckers to come here and at least make us respectable.
Rhule is an interesting option. He'll be done at Carolina after this year or next.

Edit: nevermind, i forgot that Carolina went out and got a better QB. Rhule might do better there this year

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG

Campbell or Rhule if I had to choose from that list

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds