Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The Adam Carriker Gameday Experience (4 Viewers)

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
feel bad for all involved but a good idea is to spend no money on this program in any capacity until they start winning. I haven't dropped a dime on Husker Football since probably 2017 when I watched us get throttled by unranked Cockeye at home by 11 billion points. Used to buy new merch every year, go to at least 2 home games (from 5 hours away) and a road game a year, an occasional hoops game, concessions, money spent in downtown Lincoln pre and post game, etc. Finally just put a stop to it by the end of the Riley era and it's been a good decision. The only team on that campus I'd pay a dollar to support is volleyball, the other teams I'm fine letting the Peed and 1890 boys support financially until they get their shit right. Too many people grifting off Nebraska athletics for too many years. I mean literally LOL at the amount of people stuffing their pockets off that fucking Northwestern game last year.

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
So it’s all fake? Is that what I’m gathering? Took money and ran? Sorry I’m a little slow.

MrKnightedHusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
That sucks man. I missed the original story so have no clue about everything. Stiffed on game tickets too?

Also, they set it up as a fundraiser for Team Jack? Feel like something like that could add to their potential future trouble.
They did score us good ticks but that’s radically different than a suite.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sounds like Carriker should have done some DD before the season started. Also the people running this should have known there was a VERY good chance frost would be fired before those particular games. If this thing was contingent upon him still being HC at that point, you can’t run the promotion. Sounds like the “good guy” isn’t so good.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sounds like Carriker should have done some DD before the season started. Also the people running this should have known there was a VERY good chance frost would be fired before those particular games. If this thing was contingent upon him still being HC at that point, you can’t run the promotion. Sounds like the “good guy” isn’t so good.
At least secure the tickets before he's gone if they were indeed relying on Frost.

I'm skeptical Frost had anything to do with it. The first I heard him brought up as involved was after the shit show happened.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds