Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Adam Carriker scammin? / hunger games grocery store / where do the poors shop Thread (1 Viewer)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
someone explain this to me like I'm 5.
AC pretty much advertise this package for 1000 bucks for suite tickets for the Minnesota or Wisconsin games along with other stuff like a ore-game tailgate with Husker legends, 250 gift card to Hy-Vee, 250 gift card for some beef, and signed jerseys. Well, they didn’t get suite tickets and found out too late. Then they also didn’t get anything else.

Now they want their money back, AC has been distancing himself from it, and Nfluence is now handling inquiries about it without still providing refunds.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think the questions start with where were did they supposedly get (or not get in this case) the items? Meat bundles, jerseys, suite tickets, etc. Hy-Vee obvious, but that might connect a few dots. Did it go south when the suite tickets that were promised didn't come through.

IDK, those are my thoughts on where to start.

Regardless, I bet Adam is having a shitty Christmas - even if it's not all on him.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
tPB OG
I think the questions start with where were did they supposedly get (or not get in this case) the items? Meat bundles, jerseys, suite tickets, etc. Hy-Vee obvious, but that might connect a few dots. Did it go south when the suite tickets that were promised didn't come through.

IDK, those are my thoughts on where to start.

Regardless, I bet Adam is having a shitty Christmas - even if it's not all on him.
Sounds like a job for our legal eagles and the Nebraska AG.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sure am glad I have a suite already.

Ok…I don’t. But I am glad I was out of town those weekends so I couldn’t partake.

Sounds messed up all the way around.

GAHusker

Cornerback
Sounds like a job for our legal eagles and the Nebraska AG.
Yeah, making promises to people when you either know you can’t fulfill them or that it is unlikely, and then not refunding money when it doesn’t happen, is probably a crime, let alone the civil liabilities (fraud usually allows for the recovery of three times your damages)

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
Can’t find anything on Twitter or Facebook about it. Sounds like something I need some front row tickets for though, so somebody please point me in the right direction.

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
AC pretty much advertise this package for 1000 bucks for suite tickets for the Minnesota or Wisconsin games along with other stuff like a ore-game tailgate with Husker legends, 250 gift card to Hy-Vee, 250 gift card for some beef, and signed jerseys. Well, they didn’t get suite tickets and found out too late. Then they also didn’t get anything else.

Now they want their money back, AC has been distancing himself from it, and Nfluence is now handling inquiries about it without still providing refunds.
A $250 gift card at Hyvee is similar to a $750 gift card at another grocery store

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
I remember when this came out. There was a scramble to buy up the tickets because it was a good deal. Would be interested to hearing how it all went down. I’d bet it was a friend who got him to do the little things for a cut and his bud is one of those guys that actually never comes through on things.

Jay Bilzerian

Safety
Elite Member
Yeah, making promises to people when you either know you can’t fulfill them or that it is unlikely, and then not refunding money when it doesn’t happen, is probably a crime, let alone the civil liabilities (fraud usually allows for the recovery of three times your damages)
Shades of Wayne Player @ the masters

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds